The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

Woah. The art is surprisingly very shoujo-esque. Very different from the novel hahahaha. Thanks for the TL!!!

@AnXi
Because she is. The trope has gone old. As a matter of fact it would be easier to count the heroines that are actually native to the world and not reincarnated girls with an attitude problem.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow, I like the MC and her innovative solution! Lol. I guess the teams didn’t know others were working on it. Thanks for your hard work everyone!

Judging on the work and quality, no bias EJ won this 😂

Frog: 9/26 pages, full of sfx
Tapioca: full chap but low res, most sfx are still there
EJ: full chap, better res, all sfx cleaned and tsed (even the colored spread) 😳

This seems interesting with the cross dressing concept. Can't wait to see how it goes! Also I wonder if the game heroine is also reincarnated? She already knew his name 🤔

Aggregator gang
Oh great, another wannabe reincarnated-heroine who is gonna think "this is a game world so i can do whatever i wanted right?" -bird-brain. End up making a damn trouble everywhere and end up becoming the actual despised villain instead of the game villain - i hope it wont become like that ^^

Oh i mean the girl in the end, not our "actual" heroine

Group Leader
Begoneclowns I’m not a translation expert but on the very first manga page by endless Journey they translated “kyaaaaa” into “sparkle” of all fucking things? Also “insubordination”? Unfilial is the best word choice because Cecilia is talking about her parents not some kind of guard or whatnot??

[Edit] God I’m such a weeb for knowing what キヤアアアアア is wtf

Users who are viewing this thread