The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 5

I wonder if they're related and it's in the plot or is author just lazy? They're a freaking twins. And slave dude gone overboard a bit and looked creepy as hell...

Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas!

Dex-chan lover
He should be worried, Fan's hair is way more silvery and shiny compared to his dull grey, be scared grampa. You're gonna lose your girl to a devoted bright eyed younger lookalike after the contract is up 😂 jk

Honestly. She needs a wheelchair. SURE SHE CAN WALK. But it causes her pain and fatigye and after a ceirtan amount of walking she cant do so anymire because of her health. All are perfect reasons to rely on a wheelchair.

Group Leader
I know their sameness is gonna be used as a plot device somehow (ML jealous of slave because he thought Clea is just into white haired red eyes guys or something)

BUT OH MAN I CAN NOT TELL THEM APART

Thank you for the translation!

I've never seen someone flaunt slavehood in response to a duke before lol.

Thank youu sooo much!!

this manhwa is giving me anxiety as to who that dude in the last panel was
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ..... why did the artist make them look the same.... I mean the author!!! whyyyyyy!!! just... wwhhyyyy
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Dex-chan lover
The original probably bought the slave in the first place because he looked liked the guy she loved
Thanks for the chapter!

this is hilarious... HAHAHAHAHA he must be wondering why the slave looks so much like him

i hate yanderes the most, jealousy is not a good look for anyone
also, yay butler
also, i love our botanist. not for our mc. for me

Users who are viewing this thread