The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
I love Louis, the master of all, but he's going to mess this up for sure.

there’s a subtle difference in their faces to me and it’s their eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Fan better not be an NTR character, this is why I hate villainess manhwa, it should have a reverse harem tag! The harem tag is used when girls have interest in the MC, whether they are lovers or not, but the reverse harem tag isn’t used if it’s the men having mere interest the FL, it should be used more loosely. I remove the reverse harem tag from my search results and home page, so I wish it were used more loosely so I wouldn’t have to read manhwa like this!

The slave and ML is too much alike in appearance, I doubt I can tell them apart 😅

LMAO THEY DO LOOK THE SAME HAHA
just watch it be like a plot point and they’re actually related or something

Not really vibing with how they just gloss over the slavery bit.
"Let them go for him?" Shouldn't she have let them go because, I dunno... it's the only right thing to do? And this dude just goes with it? Lol idk

i really like this webtoon, the background and plot's a lil different BUT THIS SLAVE- IF YOU KEEP ON MESSING AROUND HERE yea i might drop this too

haha, why they look too much alike lol thanks for the chapter and merry christmas 🎄

the difference between fan and the duke is hair length, the difference in their eye color, height, and if i had to bet on it their voices are probably different too. anyways, the lawyer is cute.

Dude really want that bag doesn't he? In the minute I saw someone that looks awfully similar to me saying "I'm her slave" I would nope the fuck out. lol

@strawbcreme I’m pretty sure in the previous chapter she did let them go because slavery is bad but I think she said that she let them go for him in order to suck up to him

Users who are viewing this thread