The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Group Leader
omg it almost became a bl for a second LOL

ty for the chapter! ib stays winning

Fed-Kun's army
@ketchupforblood from personal experience, the time you steep the tea and what kind of tea you use can make or break a good milk tea
Some kinds of tea are great black and not as good with milk, others are superb with milk and not as great alone

@_Captain_America_or_CAP honestly, I like how he's approaching things too. He thoroughly analysing what's going on trying to make sense of her actions and the meaning behind his subconscious ones. I love me a character that thinks things through

Power Uploader
@ketchupforblood, @nobile, plain black tea bags is simple. But there are, indeed, different types of tea. And they don't prepare so easily. For example: a matcha, butterfly pea flower tea (blue tea) and etc. And the manhwa takes place at a different time.

They depicted her emotions extremely well. The internal battle of trying to mind-over-matter her fear, her ultimately losing to her justified fear, deliberately choosing her reactions to appease her abuser, the unadulterated relief when a saviour came... *chef kiss*

Fed-Kun's army
Edit: after writing that huge wall of text I realised that it might be a an unwanted thing to read, but I didn't want to just delete it lol
So TL;DR: Usually black tea is used for milk tea, but there are different kinds of black teas and he might not be as good as others as milk tea

@_Captain_America_or_CAP @ketchupforblood there's even different kinds of black teas though! Not even delving into herbal, red, or green teas...
I think assam is wonderful as milk tea, and ceylon would be a second best, but I don't think oolong works as well as those two (even though some people do enjoy it, it's just more of an acquired taste I think).
And those are just the simple black teas, once you get into blends (Earl Grey, English Breakfast, chai, all REALLY GOOD as milk tea), there's even more options! I enjoy black teas that are good for milk tea though, so I tend to stick with blends that do. Off the top of my head I can't think of a blend that isn't as good or better as milk tea.

I couldn't stop drooling over the duke in this chapter... I know he's mysophobic n all but I'd like to lick dem abs. I don't care if that warrants me an execution it'd be hella worth it!

It's kinda creepy to just turn yourself invisible and hang out in your sisters room. There are literally no good ways to interpret that.

Just kill the count and damn the consequences, that's my advice. Whatever happens it can't be much worse than he is.

Double-page supporter
Every time I see a chappy from “illiterate Bitches” I just can’t....... got bless.

The Duke's abs...damn. I just wish he had a more interesting personality. I appreciate gentlemen and all but I need more drama hahaha

Is it weird for me to say that I'm in love with thw colour of Rezef's pants in the last panel?

That's a nice combination right there.

Users who are viewing this thread