The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Yes, Rezef, you are cute and all but please don't barge in a lady's room and use some sort of invisibility cloak in the middle of the night. That's very... idk...

I kept waiting for a reason why his shirt was open....... there was not.

why is his shirt undone tho 😏

thank you for the chapter you da real mvp ♡

Someone please enlighten me, she lived as Kayena in the novel once and for killed, reincarnated into our world and got killed, then got sent back in time back to her life has the princess again. But how come there are two timelines of her life dying as Kayena, once at the hands of Rezef, once by Gillian?

Gosh I was waiting for this scene with Raphael (yeah yeah, I know the group calls him Raffaello, but that tastes too much like TMNT and I can't reconcile that in my brain 😅), so hot, I'm sold, best man🤭

Kind of reminds me of the ML from Lucia, but exponentially nicer 🤣
His poor aides 🤭

@pikaryn
She didn't die to Rezef, he got rid of her, by selling her to the crazy creepy psycho count.

Aggregator gang
Dayum, thank you so much for the translation, and thank you to the author of the manhwa for drawing such a fine men 😍

Fed-Kun's army
@ENJAY relaxing at his own place isn't enough? My brothers and dad all took off their shirts the moment they got home, hell.. My ex would do that too even while at his home office lol

Wow i cannot deny that rezef is so stunning. Typical design of a prince.
And raffaelo is so charming. Typical design of respectable knight.
Despite their characters, if i would be in that world, i will head over heels for them too

Bare-chested Raf caught me off guard and Rezef looks breathtaking in the last panel. The art really is just on another level.
Thank you so much for the top-notch release!!

Fed-Kun's army
I keep wanting to call him Zeref as in the baddie from fairy tail

Users who are viewing this thread