The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

EXCUSE ME SIR KEDREY THAT IS ILLEGAL. YOU JUST STOLE OUR HEARTS. oops, i'm drooling.
(the knight's narration was funny HAHAHA was like, is this gonna be a BL?😏)

hey, stepbro stop being creepy. be a puppy.

The art is so damn good, thank god this story was done by this artist 😍😍 thanks for the wonderful translations as always, bitches 😘😘

@nobile
wow. that's the first time I've ever heard of that.
Do you live in like a super hot country or something?

Fed-Kun's army
@ENJAY my family was in a slightly warmer area, but my ex was in the Midwest USA.

I honestly thought it was as normal for guys to take off their shirts when they're relaxing as it is for girls to take off their bra when they're relaxing 😅

I love this comic but, one thing that does bother me, as many comics trying to portray mysophobia have (I struggle with severe contamination type Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which makes me do a lot of stupid stuff similarly to those with mysophobia would, including excessive hand washing, trying to avoid being touched, etc... let's just say I haven't used a public bathroom since... 3 years ago.)is that love is shown to somehow help cure said illness... You can't magically become better just because you started crushing on someine... I've been through 4 years of dealing with this shit and while I have improved, it is in no way because of anything such as falling in love (I am also aroace, to be fair, so I doubt I ever will, but you get the point). It's solely because of a mixture of medications that help me some and years of experience trying to at least somewhat improve a couple of my rituals despite others getting worse recently.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this comic and also did enjoy another comic featuring a male lead with mysopbia, UnTouchable (on webtoons), but love is not a cure for mental illness nor for severe phobias. Sure, having someone you want to get better for helps some but it doesn't magically make some of the pain go away, just makes the hard days a little less miserable when you have support around you.

I would love to see more realistic depictions of these troubles but sadly they seem pretty rare, most of the time it's just used as a quirky character trait and not the serious issue it is.

everyone here is fangirling about Raph's abs while here I am being like... Nah 🙂 Lool I have no idea why I don't like him XD
On the other hand, I really like Rezef I just wish he'll have a good ending although I have a bad feeling about that😔

Thank you for translating all the SFX!! my dumbass brain has to usually guess and I really appreciate the extra work you put into these chapters by adding it in.

ml is good eye candy otherwise dont rlly like him hes flat like a cardboard cutout

Group Leader
I think our author just confused some phobia name. I don't think he fear germs but rather fear of touching instead.

Users who are viewing this thread