The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

@Akera93 kinda similar archetypes when you think about it - evil from abuse in childhood, but is softie or love/hate relationship with an fl.

is this what they call fanservice lol? Holy moly all the handsome men ...
tenor.gif

I swear I'm gonna stay single at this rate bcs of how high my expectation for men is after reading this story 💀

I too like to sit at my desk of an evening, chest bared to the world while talking to my two attendants. That’s totally a normal thing to do

'tea recipe' -- isn't it literally tea, milk, and sugar?

Also, I feel like the author didn't think about this very hard. The guy hates touching people, but he's all set to go make his name fighting? Fighting requires quite a lot of physical contact...

I was very distracted by Sir Kedrey's chest, I had to read the chapter again. But I still ended up distracted even in the re-read. 😅

I see that there’s a huge fight among teams to translate this lol

Btw Raphaels chest is too much 🙈😂

@ketchupforblood
He can bear to do basic etiquette of holding and kissing someone's hand so he even though he feels disgusted by it he can hold it in, fighting wouldn't be that much of a problem.

And as a person who also hates physical contact and feels disgusted or uncomfortable by it (though not as bad as him) touching somoene while fighting is not as bad, it still feels disgusting but not to the same extent, and I assume they use swords more than fists, and with the heavy armor most of the skin is covered so maybe skin to skin contact wasn't extreme.

The scene with Baston is damn amazing. If things don't work out with the princess, this is my secondary ship.

Users who are viewing this thread