The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Aww.. Rezef is so precious..
He just needs love..

I think she really cares for him.. She understand the reason why Rezef became like that, and now she's giving him affection so that he won't turn out like from before.

@Seracila

Oh, no no. He's a bonafide siscon, the thing is that he only gets more and more toxic, and the reader's are not seeing a redemption arc on tje works yet lol

@kthfIows some people usually skip over some stuff- and you could've just informed them. If they find out they are actually half-siblings and still ship them, you can call them disgusting

"even the things that I wasn't allowed to have" sounds a bit strange coming from Rezef, it'd make more sense if he said "even the things that I won't allow them to have"

I haven't read the novel so just a thought lol

@Akera93
I sympathize with the brother too. I consider his character salvageable if given enough time to recover and undo all the mental damage the dad did on him but that's not what happens here in this story. Spoilers seem to point in the direction of no happy ending for his character.

Apparently he was so starved for love and became such a siscon that he couldn't bear to share his sister with others so he killed off her nanny. The FL took offense to that and decided to become emperor so that her brother could never sit on the throne as punishment. I found the whole thing to be superfluous and only used as a plot device to make her sit on the throne at the expense of a character. I decided to drop the story right after finding out about this. Forgot to add this but he was exiled too.

edit: @yoonyikyung
No, the translation is correct. The emperor hated Rezef ever since he was young so he wasn't afforded those types of luxuries that those maids were so easily given. He had to fight for them and prove himself worthy of receiving it. That's why I think the emperor is a piece of shit and an absolute scumbag.

Fed-Kun's army
Yooo, either I'm weird or lil bro lowkey adorable. He just needs guidance, love, and a family therapist. He's still a child, it ain't too late.
Please don't do anything stupid like killing someone because of your sister, and be hated and go crazy. Stop the second lead syndrome bad ending please.

Lydia: Her Highness said it was ok
Me: YA MOTHERFUCKER!!! DOES SHE SEEM FINE? SOME PEOPLE MAY SEEM FINE JUST BY ACTING BITCHE!

like i feel like rezef really cares abt fl but maybe he poisoned her because he has to prove himself?? (cus he recalled vague memories of his childhood) and in the future, he disposed of her cus he didnt receive the care and guidance which made him twisted? so maybe that’s what the fl’s trying to change?????

they were close when they were young, what changed on his side :( bc it seems like the og princess still cared about him even if she was arrogant.

ANYWAYS WHO CARES THEY CUTE AF

Me, A novel reader, looking at all the people rooting for Rezef: You're gonna regret that

Rezef is so cute, even though @Loundui hath given us a fair warning, IMMA STILL SAIL THIS SHIP EVEN IF ITLL ENDED UP IN FLAAAME. INCEST ROUTEEE

Users who are viewing this thread