The Villainess Is a Marionette

Yea I don't think im read parody scan....judging how fast they popping the chapters & reading bits of the translation its little obvious they were rushing...nothing comes out good rushed or trying beat who uploads faster, i appreciate their effort tho & their translation isn't bad but im just wait for illiterate bitches

@Lovelyspacepanda I've been seeing a lot of people saying this but I haven't really noticed it lol. Maybe I've read so many bad translations that I can kinda auto-translate it with the words left but I have to agree with you the bitches are doing a perfect job and so are parodies for people like me.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, you people are pushing these out like a machine, I'm impressed. Thanks for all your hard work!

How many are left in the mass release?

cnd

@SwampPoTaTo Agreed. Parody Scans makes perfect sense to me, so I have no clue what I'm missing that other people are seeing. I honestly don't think I'm even filling in missing words. It just straight up makes sense... I'll read Illiterate Bitches chapters from the beginning once Parody gets the latest chapter out.

art is so pretty but im not a fan of the story

she got reincarnated but she have a strong motivation as if she was the one who experienced the first life of cayena hill. there was a part were she saw the 1st life but still,
the motivation is kinda weird for me

Nut allergy but her face is perfectly fine. They should go more research on food allergies and how people react to them, even if Cayena was faking it, the fact that they all fell for it, pretty much shows that the author doesn’t know what happens when people with food allergies consume the foods they are not supposed to eat.

Its nice the manhwa has a fast release but sad news the novel translate has been dropped and taken by another group. I want to weep so badly bcoz of that. 😭

@HoneyBanana that is what is happening. Her first life was Cayenna, she then reincarnated into her 2nd life which was the modern time, without knowing she was Cayenna in her previous life. And while reading a novel about that previous life she reincarnated/went back to when she was Cayenna once again.

thank heavens for illiterate bitches version, it's so well written and they cleaned all sfxs
please do continue-.

I love it but very ://// because of the black haired guy. Wish he isn’t the ML. But looking at the cover ://// the brown haired guy is more interesting rather than the guy she was obsessed with in her first life

@SwampPoTaTo
Yes that could be it as well, it happen to me (due to a certain website) that we got so used to badly translated scan or so use to MTL (which is just ridiculous to use since it not actually translating) that we don't notice the difference until we see nicer translations. That's why know I always check each teams or just wait for an actual team pick it up thats not from that site
Ppl aren't about the quality anymore but more on the quantity.....

Users who are viewing this thread