The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Side - Aquasteed

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact - the author mentions in their WN notes that Crown Prince was supposed to have been a short series, only for 1 WN arc. Due to very positive fan support, they were inspired to continue the story.

The author's currently writing the 9th WN arc, and LN Vol 8 is due this Oct 15th.
https://bslogbunko.com/series/akuyaku/

Doting father FTW 😄 It's so nice seeing Aqua's side of the story in the beginning!

Dex-chan lover
Still half expecting Akari to dump Hartknights to moment she finds out he no longer has the right to the throne and become an obvious drama bomb in the close future.

dont know why but recently i have really gotten into these kinda of stories if anyone knows any good ones let me know

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Iirc the latest manga raws have started covering WN Arc 2/LN Vol 2. Not sure how many LNs the manga plans to overall cover though.

CRIES,, SO SWEET.. its always nice to see the POV of the male lead in shojo mangas imo,,, googooeyes.............. QQ

Dex-chan lover
Hartknights: *does a stupid*
Aquasteed: Fooking, NOICE! Opportunity of the century just dropped into my lap!

Normally, I don't like when heroines have a handsome ikeman save them from problems, but this is a nice event overall.

@GoldGame Maybe this will help. https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/villainess-manga-on-mangadex.89197/
I vaguely remember someone doing an awesome collection in the comments section of one villainess story, but can't remember which. Just read through the comments as you go for further recommendations, I suppose.

@GoldGame Here are A LOT. Some of them are novels, some of them have their manga adaptations on mangadex.
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/azo3gg/can_you_help_me_find_these_otome_game_based_manga/"

Another VERY good one, imho, is called Who Made Me a Princess (or Suddenly I Became a Princess One Day, you could find it with either name), but I read that one at bato . to since it isn't here :(

As for the chapter, I am loving Aqua/Tiara sooo much. I usually don't like "insta-love" relationships, but this one is the exception. I've been reading way too much drama lately, so it's nice to have some fluff once in a while.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah i've been dying for another chapter!!!! you go aqua you only got one shot, do not miss ur chance to blow~~

@churrystar @Psychronia i know that wasn't for me but thank you for sharing, i'm def checking them out!!! i'm super into villainess stories specifically, but i second churrystar on who made me a princess, it's so so good!!! def a must read!!

Aquasteed is so dreamy <3
2b9c327d21d7e73f04971b93c0fbb9a91113facf_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria
I can only hope that Destruction Flag, which is slated to have an anime in 2020, does extremely well and everyone SAO's it by chasing the money and adapting all these other Otome Isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia same!!! i have high hopes for it though, everyone seems to love bakarina!! i'm really excited to watch it, too. i'm actively following all of these otome isekai series lmao they're v. entertaining to me for some reason 😅

Users who are viewing this thread