The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
To answer that question
nope, Akari remained with Hartknight and take her role somewhat seriously after sometime, both of their relationship improved and eventually married.

Aggregator gang
So either Akari has also played the sequel of the game... Or maybe there is another heroine waiting in Prince Aquasteed's kingdom to try to annul Tiara's engagement once again?
Either way, I love Prince Aquasteed. Can't wait to see their relationship develop further <3

Dex-chan lover
There are very few cases of a royal heir being refused the crown without involving murder. The closest case I can find is George VIII https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII who abdicated before a year passed.

If Hartking and George get the same treatment, then Hartking will be a paria in the royal family barely having contact with them. Akari will be labelled as a hominous woman and will be avoided like the plague. Best case scenario Hartking is given a title which works only on paper and forced to administer some shity and far away land.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who noticed that Hartknights realized how Akari has become far more focused on "protecting" Aquasteed from Tiara's supposed evil instead of her relationship with Hartknights? See how he didn't even try to defend her to his father like he implied he would when he talked to her; seems like he's having serious doubts about choosing her as his fiancée.

Fed-Kun's army
@faryshta
Well he attempted political murder if nothing else lol. Besides it just shows him to be such a foolish test that he probably couldn't administer a town correctly much less a kingdom.

Also if Prince seahorse is a capture target does that mean she would once again be the villages of she agrees to his proposal . If he's a secret serial killer that's too boring so I don't think it would go that way . He saying yes really makes for an awkward items sequel tho

Seeing the Prince's memories of Tiara really made me wonder how the hell he passed her up for Akari, also at the same time the Prince didn't seem to fit her so I am relieved. She is more of a big sister type character to him. Also I think he was put off from Akari because he trusted her but his faith in her was shaken not only by Tiara hinting there was a second truth but also when Akari began to show concern for Prince Aquasteed. I'm relieved he's not as stupid as other princes from similar mangas. It's refreshing.

Hahaha annulling an engagement to someone who's been with you for your whole life just because of the couple words of some random thought. It's rather harsh of his Father but a fitting punishment. Does the King have more kids? I want to see them. :3

Users who are viewing this thread