The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing akari probably was also reincarnated but unlike tiara, she got to play the sequel 👀 I clicked on the raw link to check if the next ch is available... it's not, but ch 16 is and fjdkskslfjjdjsksksskk

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter!

looking forward to volume 2, our dear MC deserves more ù<Ú

After this chapter. I no longer hate the Hartknight. He was definitely a fool. But he's quickly reflecting on it and is observant. Also, he admits his mistakes which shows he's not an egomaniac either that lets his position and power gets to his head. However, he's still definitely not a good match for Tiararose (not to mention he lost his chance) as she's clearly too good for him. But, I do think that if he can make amends to what he did with Tiararose and Aquasteed, he could possibly be a good diplomat in the future and maintain good relationships with the neighborhood countries as long he continues to grow and mature as a person and as a representative for the people. Everyone makes mistakes and he quickly realized it and is trying to change. Definitely good for him :D

On a side note, oh my god. The king and her father are so great~ They definitely care very much for her well being and even if she's no longer the king's future daughter-in-law, he still treats her like one. They're awesome!

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A Basically yes, A Sea Horse or Water Horse

@stanloona
Try the novel. Akari actually tries to stab Tiara in her sleep and yes she's a reincarnated person who's played the sequel with Aquasteed and warns Tiara about the protagonist of the sequel.

I totally agree with @Enternal yeah me too I don't hate him anymore because he admitted his mistake the punishment is really harsh I hope it will be revoked in near future ... But I'm sure I'm tirara x aqua team.
And I'm think my theory that Akari is the same as out MC is Right ...but somehow different .. She clearly played the game already.

I'm really hoping the author is thinking so hard about this, but the political game really explains why he was removed from succession.

The first thing you need to understand is that there are always factions within kingdoms vying for their interests. The leading cause being the overthrow or curtailing of the king. Spend any time reading up on the history of just about any country (though I recommend England and Sweden for this matter) and you'll see plenty of it.

With that out of the way we can talk about the background political situation. The protag's father is set up to be, not just a duke, but at the very top of the social order, beneath the king. This means that he is most likely the most powerful duke in the kingdom, widely respected and the leader of the king's supporters. The marriage between his daughter and the crown prince was to cement the bond between the two houses and provide a strong bulwark in the kingdom.

So what happened instead is that the crown prince acted dishonorably, broke off the engagement and banished the daughter. This is bad in three different ways:

1. His behavior shows him to be unready and a weak successor. This is ample fuel for opposing factions and will see claimants that usually would not be considered be given more worth as a 'lesser of two evils'.
2. He destroyed the connection between the duke and the Royal house. The duke simply removing his support would most likely be dire, but he could even join the factions against the king, leading to the steady downfall of the Royal house.
3. The other prince has asked for the daughter's hand in marriage. This shifts the alliance of the duke to outside of the kingdom. This could lead to the dukedom exiting the kingdom to join the other. Hell, we haven't seen the duke having any successors, so it might very well be that the daughter is his successor, in which case the dukedom simply leaves the kingdom in the most boring way possible.

The prince didn't just fuck up. He made the kind of decision that throws a kingdom into a Civil War. That alone should see him removed, but the more pressing issue is that removing his is the only way to deal with the massive injury he's dealt to the country. If he isn't removed, even if the duke keeps supporting the king, there is no way he will support the crown prince upon his coronation. The incident will not be forgotten either and the lacking nature of the successor will plague the future of the kingdom. So the prince gets removed to avoid a civil war.

That's why you should never choose a loose cunt, especially when there's a quality pussy around.
The price you'll have to pay for that stupid decision would be your position at the very least and your life at worst. Even if you do think with your penis instead of your head, that was a fuck up you can never make amend to.

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait Tiara was called the daughter of a duke in the first chapter, but after that her old man was said to be a marquess. A marquess is still a big deal, but not quite as big as a duke. In any case for the man to be the prime minister, I reckon he's not just anyone. I doubt the king fears he will suddenly switch his allegiance to another kingdom. We don't even know where their lands might lie. Could be right in the middle of the kingdom, not anywhere near the border with Marineforest. Furthermore, even a duke couldn't suddenly break their oath of fealthy to the king without consequences. It would mean a war. As we saw in this chapter and earlier, the king is actually quite happy about the idea of Tiara marrying the future king of a powerful neighbour. As long as nobody's planning any trouble, Tiara's house having ties over there wouldn't be any problem. In any case, once Tiara does become the wife of a foreign prince, traditionally that's where she will belong, be it peace or war.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Viene a cantarle serenata
Also, Akari is another reeincarnator and with the now ex-crown prince, she is powerless, excelent.

i must say, volume 1 is pretty damn great. not the usual "i have everything under controll because of my knowledge" or "im so idiotic that i don't know how to person properly" mc, the side characters feel like they have a brain, at least everyone but the prince (well, untill the last second that was.) and the plot progression is great. chapter one was okay, but 2-4 where quite lovely. Akira is obv another reincarnator, she gives of the impression of a "controll freak that is also an idiot" mc, luckely the story doesnt follow her. i hope the rest will be as good as this as i've been getting bored to hell and back with the recent releases and this truly stands out to me.

An isekai set in a dating game where the main prince ISN'T a complete idiot and can reflect on his actions?! I didn't think it was possible!

Users who are viewing this thread