The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I didn’t think it would go in this direction. I was expecting the king to want her to stay and get back with Hartknights. Didn’t expect him to be a shipper of Aquasteed and Tiararose Lol.

Well, even if Hartknights grew up in the last moment the harm was already done. As spiderbait said, his actions could have led the country to a Civil War if he didn't take a punishment as harsh as taking away his right to the throne. But I'm amazed at the King: being so partial even if he was his own son... I mean, he didn't need any convincing from his ministers nor waved about his decision, which only took him a few days to reach... If only all rulers where like him 😔

Wow I didn't expect to see a great king and a stupid prince who can reflect on his actions. My rating for this manga went up just for this chapter.

Why do i feel like the bitch who stole the first prince is also reincarnaiteda and the prince Aquasteed. Im pretty sure those 3 are reincarnaited in this game

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm struggling to not laugh every time I read those names... which makes it almost impossible for me to take this seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread