The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
OMG he's so sweet, but I think its already implied from the first few chapters that Tiara mentioned that when she saw his character design in her previous life, she thought that he looks charming and perfect but have a hidden dark side.

UGHHHHH WHY IS HE SO NICE AND GENTLE AAAAAAAAA IT'S SO GOOD TO BE TRUE I'M HAPPY BUT LOWKEY WORRIED AT THE SAME TIME

...this one is a keeper. What a difference: the same age but Aqua is way more mature than blondie, which only confirms my Anime/Manga rule: always go after the dark haired ones 🤣 (red and silver works for me too 😅). And not, I'm not saying all blondies are bad since there are some I like 😁

This is so nice that I can't help but think some horrible stuff going to happen

The first time I read this story, I was in love with Tiara and Aqua and I shipped them like crazy but now that I'm re-reading the whole series upto now, I feel as Aqua isn't what he is deemed to be. Even during his introduction we see Tiara saying "there was a bit of darkness in him" like what? He's way too smooth and personally I love it but there are some instances where it's just not what it's looking like. He keeps saying at numerous instances that "he wants to lock her up because she's too cute" like dude wtf? He keeps touching her just because Tiara isn't able to stop him and maybe she's even enjoying it, but it's just not what I thought it was when I read it at first. He's like a Yandere kinda ML and he's way too criminal-y for me personally. Like Tiara can't do anything when she's with him, he keeps pushing her and that's just not ROMANTIC

Users who are viewing this thread