The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Either something really did happen in the time they were outside, or the heroine is just trying to show off

Dex-chan lover
My only gripe is the D&D'esque naming. Also, the heroine is either doing something to show off or some shit happened when they were all lovey-dovey at the garden.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like this are why I love this manga so much. It's so, so sweet!! 😍

And then Akari had to go and ruin it... 😡

yesss, really like that maid

edit,just end the chp u know what , fuck this shit

Dang can the prince Hartknight and the heroine just leave. At least most of the chapter was filled with cute scenes. Thank you for the chapter!!❤️

Am I the only one who kinda feels bad for the Prince?(The idiot one I mean)

I mean, the guy is obviously an idiot and he deserves what he is getting to the fullest. However he has shown to be 100 times better than other princes in the other types of 'reincarnated into the villainess' type of mangas, and that is that he learned, and admitted he was the one at fault. Compared to the other types of princes who are usually absolute idiots and jerks. He on the other hand appears more human in the end.

Dex-chan lover
fucking Akari! fucking up the sweetasss moment they had, also fucking prince trying to touch her so casually when he literally just apologized, he still needs to develop some sense

[points to Prince Aqua] Yes, this man right here officer. This man is the one who keeps doing such natural suave moves to the heroine that it made my heart go fluffy fluffy.
Also, if he's like that with just kissing... is he like you know... in bed... LOL

Dex-chan lover
Credit where credit is due. The idiot prince learned his lesson and learned it quick-especially relative to other villainess fiances.

Still too little too late, but maybe he can still be a functional person by the end of this mess.

Dex-chan lover
good thing i've read the webnovel, but wow, this is too much sugary in manga form
dont worry, this part will end in good note, if theres no change

Users who are viewing this thread