The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Oh no he said he want heršŸ˜” Please don't do this to our precious Tiara...
Thanks for the update~^^

Okay. I usualy don't like spoiler much but my happy dose of Ice cream need to know.

Anyone reading the LN know if Aqua will turn into a jerk and try to marry Akari or will he stay faithful to Tiara ?

Of course he wants her, as a tool to bring his country prosperity. But I can smell the misunderstanding ahead

@DringDring
stays faithful, not a surprise

even in this chapter he makes remarks about wanting akari but also calls her troublesome. It can be interpreted that he's merely after her power and doesnt want akari in any other form, but the wife interpretation is also possible.

later on in the LN he can be very lovestruck towards tiara, but he never really does anything stupid on the level of ch1 harts.

Dex-chan lover
That's got to be a terrible feeling, waiting around to see if your fiancee chooses you or the holy maiden

Fed-Kun's army
And the story takes a bad turn. Typical trash character with their Mary Sue cheat. And this holy prayer junk is a pretty cheap plot device. Itā€™s not even ā€œknowledgeā€ that makes lives better. Itā€™s just magic that makes peoplesā€™ lives ā€œthriveā€.

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter would end and I'd be like "yeah, when's the conflict? This guy is too good. Next chapter?"

Here we go.

Fed-Kun's army
So, without a doubt we can assume the "heroine" is a reincarnated as well, right? I would assume with how she was acting when the Prince proposed to the MC at the graduation ceremony that her end goal was Prince Aqua, right?

Edit: Oh, I haven't read the LN or anything so I'm so going by with what I've seen in the last 9 chp of the manga. However, if someone wants to tag me and give me some huge spoilers with what you know, would be much appreciated.

@codydub03

She is and she is gonna try attacking tiara i think its been a long time since i read it. But dont worry they safely go to other kingdom/empire and live quite happily tho some stuff happens.(sorry if i typed her name wrong and let me check if she did try attacking or not) and yes she also is reincarnated and knows what happens in the sequel but helps tiara later on when aqua and tiara are marrying since sequel's heroine tries to stop the wedding without realizing but i didnt read all chapters that are translated as well i took a long break around the end of stuff happened in the other kingdom.
Edit: I checked it she teleports to tiara's room and talks about stuff like being japanese etc. then asks her to break up when tiara says no she tries to injure her so she wont be able to go with aqua but aqua comes just in time to create a barrier to defend tiara.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 She's totally a reincarnation as well. The scene where she changes how she first meets the prince in the past proves it, and she was so nervous she even gave him the canned response she should have given had she met him the way it was originally intended, thanking him for directions, instead of what he actually did, saving her from the sign.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@kesmese152 Awesome, thank you.

That about covers what I want to know. I don't really like romance that pushes "love" hard as hell then slap you in the face with something "fated" and the prince gets in a situation to were he's forced to marry the heroine. I would of dropped this manga in a heart beat.

I like this story because it's unpredictable I can't say for sure what's going to happen next but I know for sure that my ship is sailed šŸ˜œ
Thanks for the chapter ā™„ā™„

Users who are viewing this thread