The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

So she will just sit around doing nothing? It's a bit sad that she's so passive and just gets swept up in whatever happens around her. Why not giver her some agency?

Fed-Kun's army
@sirflimflam I assumed that was the case, I also think that she has the knowledge of the sequel (why she acted the way she did) and calling him Prince Aqua when she isn't that close to him rather than his full name.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's certainly the most convenient way to have your "social gap" romance work out in these stories. The heroine suddenly gets this random power that makes her invaluable and any vetoing power gets silenced that way.

Dex-chan lover
@kesmese152 ...why do I need to put a spoiler on an event that happened literally in the last (previous) chapter? I get if I was in the main series thread where you might inadvertently get spoiled, but really? I feel like it stands to reason if you're reading this chapter you read the last one?

That feels incredibly silly at best, and an abuse of the idea of "spoilers" at worst.

Aquaaa nooo you're not even allowed to look at her... scum? Maybe I'm too quick to call him scum. Anyway living with Fillyn forever is best option.

Zm

Girl ya gotta get up and Something at least! N Aqua shall be deemed skum if he dares side with that biatch. But I'm sure he won't.

Dex-chan lover
What does the power of prayer even do? Is it a complete macguffin or is she able to contact heaven and release a WMD of untold proportions?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, even if its just that Aqua wants her in his Kingdom because of the power, but wants to stay with Tiara its still shit, after all he knows what she has done and how Tiara stands to her :eek:

And the Power, well, certainly not well thought out, just some "magic that makes everyone better"-stuff without anything behind it.

@Nightfade honestly I agree, I was liking Aquasteed but now I’m second guessing. If he backstabs her too, I’m gonna reach in and slap him myself!!
Thanks for your hard work, looking forward to the next chap!

Users who are viewing this thread