The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Ugh, I don't like any of the male leads honestly. And the mc is just getting dragged all over the place.

This started off really strong for like the first 4 chapters

I bet the story will have her fighting to gain Aqua's love and probably ends up with the holy power herself. The author's writing ability is showing itself especially with the over the top romantic scenes

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, Tiara is the second (ultra rare) holy magic whatever user, because she's the heroine of the sequel game

Please dont betray our lady tiara, she deserve happy long live..

Btw thankyou so much for translating

If this shit shows even a hint of NTR I'll drop it altogether...
No way I will want my vanilla ice cream be tainted by salt...

Aggregator gang
Yay, thanks for the chapter this is a nice valentine present for me 😍 Also having read the LN to the latest translated chapters, I could understand some people's frustration about Aqua...

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 that's not true
Tiara is the first person in several generations to gain the blessings of the forest fairies. She uses that power to grow spices for her husband so even if it's a unique magic is quite powerless

Dex-chan lover
Do not fear Lady Cotton Swab, for Prince Seahorse will never leave your side.
Seahorse-cotton-bud-300x300.png

Dex-chan lover
How can superpowers that everyone wants guaranteed peace for that country?
Isn't that suppose to be the opposite? They even mention possibilities going to war to get her lol

Dex-chan lover
Its gonna come to a choice between Tiara or Akari and Aqua is gonna be like "Waifu4lyfe" and leave Akari in the dust

Users who are viewing this thread