The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

I didn’t realise how creepy Aqua is until Keith came in the picture. I wish I could ship Keith and Tiara instead, but that ship will never happen 😩

>not appearing in this chapter: Akari-in-a-speech-bubble.

keith looked more ikemen than i expected, i was kind of expecting someone younger given his free spirited personality and other quirks

it would be a really good twist if after all the trash spammed monologue angst about her husband getting ntr'd from her, she herself gets stolen by another guy.

but this isn't that kind of grimdark manga

Well this was a spicy chapter. I’ve got second male lead syndrome tho fml

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't understand how people hating Tiara for being insecure when the poor girl got PTSD from her broken engagement by the game ML, which is no surprise that she's scared that Aqua the sequel ML might do the same.

Second, the Tiara is still young and have no experience in love, and not to mention that in her past life she's still a student.

Last but not least, she's feeling uneasy about Aishira because of her woman's intuition because SPOILER its on the mark.

what a chapter

-Aishira catching feelings
-Another misunderstanding from Tiara's end possibly
-meeting the cute fairies and the fairy king
-me getting a crush on the fairy king
-kisses, jealousy, cute moments

theres a difference between spending time with a childhood friend, and a fairy king who kidnapped your fiance, is obviously flirting with her and outright goes "hey maybe marry me lol". aqua has only been jealous towards people with clear interest like the prince, and even then he hasnt taken it out tiara in any way other then being a bit more spoiled

also tiaras last fiance literally broke off their engagement in a very traumatic way, shes insecure and also naturally a very shy person. she also knows that aishira is the fl, and aqua is a capture target

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAARGH MY HEART
TOO MUCH SUGAR DOSE XD

btw, if the game exist tho, Keith would most likely be my fave chara, with Aqua the 2nd.. XD

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that king is good. He heard from Tiara that she's worried about her Aqua being swayed, so demonstrated perfectly how much the fiance wants and needs her by getting in the way a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
This is so sweet and uncomfortable at the same time.
Love it.

@Onibi which you know means that at some point, Keith will take Tiara because there will be some HUGE misunderstanding caused by outside forces, or worse, something truly dastardly! 😂 Unless, the author goes and blows tropes out of the water to do something completely different.

Double-page supporter
Dang, I wanted the fairy king to look like all the other forest fairies and be tiny and whatnot, but speak seriously.

Oh my god, this was embarassing to read. I felt like I was intruding on their private time. u///u
Good job, Keith on getting those two closer together! Though Aqua's dark expressions slightly worry me...

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
after the second time reading this I realized the small details I didn't realize before about the art

da neck
look more closely if you didn't before

and like always
the fairy king looks gay to me :p

Users who are viewing this thread