The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

im frustrating, our mc self esteem is too low, please cheer up more!! and ml pls showing your affection to her and tell her not to worry about such thing ugh

Dex-chan lover
@Tesla She's not entirely her Japanese predecessor, she's also Lady Tiararose who lost her man to some crazy reincarnator already. That's two levels of insecurity. On the one hand, her Japanese memories make her think she's an extra that doesn't deserve love from some game character's love interest, and on the other, she's obviously not that attractive a person herself, because some crazy bitch stole her last fiance, while ranting about her love of a different guy.

Dex-chan lover
@dearbambii It's the whole bullshit about how girls are more mature at an earlier age. Even if she's 14, the way she conduct herself makes her seems more appealing to men and... Honestly, she doesn't hold a candle to Tiara, but if it follows the scenario of the game, she will end up winning. It's also clear that she has feelings for the prince already. I was honestly quite sure she'd be drowning Tiara when they were underwater that time.

@dearbambii You forget this 14yr old is the new heroine and captured this prince just fine in the game. Apparently he didn't have any problems then...

Besides her first fiance was stolen by a heroine why wouldn't she be worried. As you can see she's not a bad person and yet she "wasn't good enough" for her last fiance. Of course she's worried.

If no matter what you do the person you care for isn't going to stay with you, I'm sure anybody would be insecure.

Not that I'm not frustrated with the whole not talk to each other plot point that seems to be in all of these shoujo stories. The only reason characters shouldn't be able to talk should come down to three things... Blackmail, no way to reach the person(and you're somewhere without access to phone/mail etc), and being in a coma. Other than that I'm like silently screaming on the inside.

@TetraSky Someone mentioned the exact thing in the comments somewhere last time and I had the exact same feeling. Lol.

Does that make me paranoid that I can't trust a character to have innocent reasons? :D

As I remember from the novel, it’s just crazy high school type drama from here on out.

I keep debating dropping it. I dropped the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Prince Aqua seems mighty worried about not making sad a person whose feelings could affect the sea, but he doesn't seem at all worried about distressing a person whom a bloody fairy king keeps visiting personally.

All of them have serious communication issues. And Aishira is kind of oblivious but I guess that's forgivable given her age.
I'm getting more and more annoyed by Tiara's constant shyness and blushing and ridiculously extreme humbleness. It makes her seem like a 10 year old, rather than an educated young woman of the aristocracy. And why was she bowing to her teacher? First of all, a lady should never bow, only curtsy. Secondly, a noble lady (especially the future Queen) should not lower themselves before a servant. Even if she was a Japanese person in her previous life (where those mannerisms most likely come from) she has spent 16~17 years living in that world with the appropriate etiquette drilled into her. There's just no way she would still behave so entirely like a Japanese person. Ugh.
Why set it in a European-inspired world when you end up disregarding EVERYTHING that would actually make it European-like? Is it just for the clothing? The crazy names? The 'exoticness'? Sorry if you read all that, I'm just a bit frustrated and needed to vent.

Nevertheless, thanks for the update!

I'm guessing the sea spirits are much more prone to acting up on reactionary feelings than forest fairies, if forest fairies have better character is easy to see why they would have to be careful with the one favored by sea fairies over forest fairies.

I mean worst case scenario for forest fairies would probably be a desert (which is unlikely since it would be against the fairies self interest) but with water they can still make do, worst case for sea fairies a freaking tsunami kills everyone.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt of not talking about why they have to keep Aishira happy as a national secret of sorts, I would guess that's the kind of info only absolute insiders must have, so even if Aqua is hell bent on Marrying Tiara he doesn't have the go ahead from the king to tell her this particular piece of info.

Dex-chan lover
hey, prince boy why don't you explain that to Tiararose, that you have to be nice to this other girl due to her relationship with the sea fairys, rather than just letting it be.

Users who are viewing this thread