The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

i feel so bad for that aishira girl. she's still a kid, give her a break, tiara.

@nosoup
you're right about the humble thing. this author likely didn't study too much into the politics of things and only used the nobility trope because of the trend.

Double-page supporter
@Reademup Aishira is like a little sister to him too, he needs to clearly establish boundaries are with both girls. Don't want to accidentally lead Aishira on when he has already sister-zoned her and make Tiara's self-esteem issues from the drama with her previous engagement worse

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain the last page? I confused about the "CG men" thing.

Dex-chan lover
The same guy that asks which cake is better already knows Tiara wears a worried look towards Aishira whenever she's with the prince so he still compared the two... is he retarded?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh i'm so tired of everything having to be about Tiara's insecurities😒 We can focus on more important things in the plot...

Double-page supporter
@TetraSky
Aishira is on Aqua's route but doesn't even realize she had feeling for him until Akari visits Tiara and points out she is wearing a ribbon in her hair the same color as Aqua's hair as at that event in game Aishira wears a ribbon that's color based on the route she is on

Dex-chan lover
For Pete's sake princyboi, just set some boundaries, come clean with the two. Trying to two time with another ikemen right there and there is dumb.

@meskie basically she had a dream of a memory of an image from the original otome game (a cg) of a certain “gentleman”, I’m sure we can guess who—

Even she knows she's negative

IMG-20200413-062920.jpg

Double-page supporter
@yeesquad
Just wait until the Tiara gets amnesia plot, 2 years of growth right out the window until they fix that aaaaaaaaah

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi based on the fact that he knows, and expresses concern, he most likely had the same thought as the fairy king: the easy fucking answer would do wonders for Tiara's confidence and mood.

On a side note, if he fucks up his relationship with Tiara, based on the same reason as why he didn't want to upset Aishira, either all greenery will die or it will overrun everything.

@Teelaish
one word: Earthquake
Would neither want an Earthquake or a Tsuname as the prince either, but I'd for sure talk to my fiancee and explain the situation, relieve her worries, especially if I noticed them...

Dex-chan lover
does it matter though since tiarose has the support of the fairy king. I t should be a much bigger problem if she gets angry and upset leading to famines and droughts across the nation.

Also fairy king should be able to put the sea fairies to submission

Dex-chan lover
Hesitating... oof. Prince water horse, you should have been coming up with a suitable response the very moment the second cake appeared, ready to fire off in a heartbeat.

im not gonna lie when aishira's image showed up in tiaras teacup i almost burst out laughing... what was she doing there????? also im with everyone else.. the jealousy and insecurity is feeling so unnecessary and drawn out.. until this cake thing its not like the prince has had any hint of liking aishira even a little so its just... ugh

Users who are viewing this thread