The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Elliot.. why are you doing that (꒪⌓꒪)

Awawaaawaawawawawawaawawaaawawawawa MY SECOND ML SYNDROME IS BACK OMGOSH WTH STAPH!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what the last page means, but all I can think of is this
913.jpg

Also, it's a goddamn cake. I know this a romance/drama series, but who's cake you prefer is fucking inconsequential. Yes, I know that it implies that he likes one of them over the other, and it may seem rude, but come the fuck on, people. The worst you would get is a death stare from your wife (or in this case, fiance.)

I guess it's that part of me that just kinda rejects social norms and goes for the blunt truth above all, but whatever.

I want to see what she was dreaming of that is dripping water and beauty HAHAHHAHA 🙈😏

He does realize his love rival is an immortal fairy king who is bound to his fiancé's emotions and could spread equivalent if not worse disasters? 🤔

@Tamerlane—yeah, but we are talking about 14-year olds. 😅😂😉

I'm expecting some major doomsday love rival stuff with the fairy king any time now. 😂 Doom & glo9m, and all that! 😅😂

Keith is hot, all my girls with second lead syndrome let's rioooooot. I like the ML,,, but honestly he's always been sort of generic and the realism this arc makes him annoying LOL. Also, who let a 14-year-old girl control all the oceans,,, this blessing system is WACK.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy this is gonna be getting worse before it get's better.
Aqua should realize that his actions have very big consequences when your dealing with a fairy king getting involved, anyone who's familiar with fairy lore would know this is not a good thing to be doing on his part.

For anyone who doesn't know, fairies are known for taking people into their lands for various purposes, sometimes for marriage in some legends, and depending on the human they choose, they sometimes interfere to make people forget their former lives, and yes i've seen the upcoming raws, hence why i put it in spoilers, i know where this is leading.

Of course, let's do miscommunication as a plot point again. Please let me be wrong, please let this be refreshing. (Doubting)

I mean everyone notice the pained expression of Tiara, why can't Aqua see it too? You better reassure her.

What is the last panel about??

Dex-chan lover
Everybody just having a good time then elliot has to drop a fucking armed bomb into the room for no reason

Lmao, he's worried about Tiara expression but he asked such na sh*tty question

I choose the second male lead! Cuz lets be real here.. He's already the king!!! No one will say anything if he take tiara as his queeen while this crown prince is so slow and not assuring Tiara making him like the "Other" prince (forget his name).

Fairy King is a SNAAAAAAACK, and I love how he just rocks up, shakes sh*t up and then disappears

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

oh no, not the water. it's not like the land we live on is tied to another fairy king who just so happens to favor your current fiancée. couldn't possibly be

Double-page supporter
@Guurl I think it's her expression was one of the reasons why he asked that. He knew the obvious answer from Aqua would be that her cake is better both because it was made by her(and Aqua loves whatever she makes) and simply because it tastes great, and her hearing him say that would brighten her spirits. The problem lies with what Aqua said about Aishira and her emotions being tied to the sea, something that the aide doesn't seem to have been aware of. Even if he had known he could very well have asked that dumb question absentmindedly anyway, but there would have been a smaller chance of that. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a shitty question and he needs a smack on the head for asking it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Aishira said it was a cake baked by someone in her household, not Aishira specifically (unless she was being modest) so I feel like it would have been totally appropriate to just name Tiara's cake without particularly wounding Aishira's feelings.

@Vofuro I thought about it but they are FOREST fairies not EARTH fairies so my guess was that they were more related to the things growing on the earth than the earth itself, I mean the sea and sky fairies are properly called that so it would be weird that only the forest fairies are called something different if they actually control Earth.

Plus the point of them being better natured than sea fairies stands, it's even rare to be favored by them so they probably don't care too much about what humans are doing to punish them when it's easier to just coddle the single human they favor by themselves.

Unlike sea fairies who easily hand out blessings to many humans even if they like Aishira the most right now.

Fed-Kun's army
Fairy King understands priorities. Aquasteed is wishy-washy. He's choosing between the cake of his fiancee vs the cake of an employee's family chef. Seriously, what is there to even consider? Aquasteed better figure out what on earth he's doing, or else the Fairy King might as well just take Tiara for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread