The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

I get that Aqua, as a prince, doesn't want to upset Aishira but like... they have maintained a very professional relationship, so why would he think that a woman like Aishira will care about the cake, which was not even made by her but by a chef, over a handmade cake from his beloved fiancee? Come on...that's kinda a dumb move...also like isn't he like super in love with Tiara? like, isn't his whole deal being Tiara-crazy and shit? then how come the maid and his aide can notice something seemingly obvious, where Tiara is all upset and sulky and shit whenever Aishira is around?

still, i geeeet it, for story n plot n shiiiiit...so Fairy King can show up and be like, I am a better guy for you...but we aaalll know Fairy King has his sea bitch pining for him....

Did this dude seriously just waffle on that freebie of a question?

As others have mentioned, it's kinda obvious Elliot asked the question expecting Aqua to earn some Tiara affection points, that's why he criticized him for hesitating.

So in this case I can only blame Aqua for being stupid. Not even in the worst written plots would you find a girl getting angry if a guy said his fiance's cake was more delicious than one made by "family chef A", specially when said fiance is in the room, so Aqua's worries in this particular case are unfounded

Tiara's excessive worrywart personality is so annoying that many people would feel nothing if either got ntr'd.

Even generic fluff would be more interesting.

God, i miss the ch1/2 girl that could debate, and i miss akari's spicy antics even more.

Crowngirl puts up a facade so it's possible her bad expressions r never seen by seahorse.

Remember when at the end of last arc Aqua was also like this when he discovered that Akari had the holy power. Man he sucks as a fiancee tbh.... first he decides to just ghost Tiara when he discovers that Akari is the holy maiden or wtv cause his country would become one of the most powerful ones if they got her (he was shown to be thinking of that) and now he's freaking wishy washy over a goddamn cake???? Because angering the forest fairy king is not bad as well sure..... one has the blessing of only sea fairies while the other is loved even by their king hmmm which one should you try harder to please....
I understand your country politics is important but he's not the fcking king yet and also if you're always gonna be putting your work first might as well only marry for political reasons since you clearly are gonna be neglecting your wife.

On another note I already love the fairy king he's awesome lol.

Thanks for the translation 🙇❤

@Flyh
Because he behaved stupidly.
You don't need to be a great diplomat to get out of the way by saying "the cake of Aishira is excellent, obviously it's made by a professional and it couldn't be otherwise (I remember that the cake of Aishira was made by the chef of her villa, not by herself) but for personal reasons I prefer the one handmade by my girlfriend"

Anyone would have understood his behavior and no one could have been angry.

But instead no, he instill doubts about doubts in the soul of a person who at times is also afraid to breathe so as not to wrong anyone, and always to be put aside (this behavior falls within the spectrum of depression, it is not something that passes you by just because one smiles three times more than usual).

Aggregator gang
I dont get why everyone's hating on prince Aquasteed SO much, like they even gave a reason why he had to think
Would it be better if there was a tsunami hitting the fricking kingdom and loads could die and possibly also lady Tiararose?
Or his own true feelings?
And, what was his name again? Nvm, no one cares let's call him Aid cause he obviously doesnt have a fricking mind like Fillyn,
LIKE WHY WOULD YOU FRICKING ASK THAT
and Tiararose would obviously win ù^ú

But I have say Prince Aquasteed thought very stupidly as one was made by his fiancee while the other by a family chef
But here's a thing, it's a family recipe so Ashira might be offended, well if she was that stupid, If she took her own feelings above Tiararose in this situation
Cause this is TIARAROSE'S husband-to-be, and I dont think Ashira's THAT stupid so yeah Aquasteed did act stupidly and unlike some people, I dont think he's taking Lady Tiararose for granted

And sorry for saying this while in an argument but I like how everyone uses there formal titles and formal name instead of their nicknames like we actually respect these fictional characters, lol

That was also longer than I expected • - •

And I still feel like Fairy king's gay 0-0

Dex-chan lover
The only reason 14 yo nowadays are so unreliable is because there is no pressure for them to be reliable.
If they were raised with the idea of having to be "adults" at 14 they would behave in accordance, as can be seen in history and places were that kind of development is necessary for survival.

It's cute how much Fillyn likes Lady Tiararose, even cutier is how her worries are unnecessary.
Lady Tiararose could just add Lady Aishira to her harem and solve the problem.

@nobodygattaknow
To be fair I think using the formal names and titles is more a question of education than respect for the character but there is also the fect that myself hold more respect by certain fictional characters than any "real" person I have ever met or heard about, so there is that.

Dex-chan lover
dammit Aqua, you were supposed to ease Tiaras heart, not throw it into turmoil, if this shit keeps up youre gonna get NTRd so hard.

Group Leader
Y'all it's normal to hesitate when asked a question comparing two things lol the real problem is that he just straight up didn't even answer the question. Like either be honest after thinking or throw out a politically neutral statement "they're both good, you can't compare them."

The real idiothere is the prince's friend. Why the fuck would you ask that question when you know that tiara would be sad if it wasn't her and aishira might raise a storm if she's sad it wasn't her? Why put aqua in a situation he can't win? That was all risk for no reward 🙄

@SaitoHimea

No clue but I mean it's quite possible since the forest fairies love her so much AND the king is also interested in her that he'd appear just to eat her cake 🤷

@Teelaish
Well, they could still cause the trees and their roots to overgrow immensely, thus rapturing the earth and the houses and everything, even if their powers do not apply to earth, only plant life. Would be similar to an Earthquake, too.
(Wasn't their an anime film about that? Right, "Origin"!)
Oh, and if they govern plant life - starving to death due to lost harvests seems like not such a small problem, either...

Point is, one should not fuck with fairies. See the cat sleeping on the dragon's lap, do not fuck with fairies of any element.

So you mean that the forest fairies are more likely to just steal their favored humans away, right? I can totally agree on that point, even if I'm sure there'll be left some chaos behind, either before or after her kidnapping.
But I see, the humans could totally underestimate their possible ire, too, because obviously, water fairies ire is more remembered than that of their forest friends simply because there was more of it on the water fairies side (due to more human interaction) than on the forest fairies side.

I still think Prince is stupid for not clearing distressing stuff up for his fiancee, who can probably wreck havoc just as effectively, if not more, than dear Aishira. Probably more, what with the fairy king thingie...
(Please wreck havoc please wreck havoc, that would be so fun...)

Users who are viewing this thread