The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

@roxanneayy I agree with you, but at the same time she actually is a child... She's just 14 years old, it wouldn't be that surprising if she was upset because of something as trivial as cake. And if her emotions goes out of control, it means a natural catastrophe could happen... I understand why the prince wasn't able to answer right away tbh.

Elliot? The door is right there, you know? I bet you have things you reeeeeeeally have to do, right? So, take a hint?

And it's not "it's only a cake" when you poured your feelings on it; I do get Aqua needs to be polite and be diplomatic but there's sentimental value when it's a handmade item

We all know that Elliott's question is absolutely unnecessary 😑

If he didn't ask that damned question this would be just another happy scene with fairy king cute intrusion and aqua being a lil bit jealous.

Btw, I don't know what would happen in the upcoming chapters but I feel that aishira's intention towards tiara is pure. No malice, just one underage girl try to make friend.

Fed-Kun's army
Tiara's is handmade, especially made with flowers, infused with magic to heal people who eat it, and made with love. while the other is.... store-bought... made by professional chef? boring.
Keith is right on this one and he didn't stutter 👁👄👁

like why would Aishira be offended if Aqua had said he preferred Tiara's cake? it's not like she made it lmao. Meanwhile, Tiara had the right to get hurt because she literally made it

KEITH SAID WHAT HE SAID. How are you going to hesitate with a homemade cake with fairy juice vs a basic ass chef one???? Step your game up Aqua.

Ok Keith is indeed the best. And aqua my man no one will get so mad over a cake especially if they are competing with your wife the next queen.

Users who are viewing this thread