The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Group Leader
Holy fuck. She is getting more pathetic by the second. All she does is run away and cry instead of talking. Also a big hypocrite . Running way with a dude cause you dont has enough balls to talk to your fiancé like what

Akididnothingwrong

I swear to god, I'm THIS close to dropping this. The beginning was amazing, but now... She's become SO weak. I mean, JUST COMMUNICATE ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

Almost all reader in this arch is rage
Wait until amnesia arch ... your vein will pummed up

Double-page supporter
I wAnT tO fUcK tHe fAiRy KiNg

Also Tiara is so mentally weak it hurts man.

THIS IS SO ANNOYING ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS COMMUNICATE
SHE JUST KEEPS RUNNING AWAY AND CRYING....she needs to actually confront her problems and tell him what's going on...he gave her a chance to tell him what is wrong and she didn't say anything

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s perfectly fine that she changed from being strong and confident to being weak : always remember that she did the “first game” part with all the game knowledge she had from the previous life; she was so good at it that she understood when another girl was reincarnated like her, and she saw all her errors.
Here is all unexplored territory + her feelings are growing more and more, so this downfall is normal.

What I don’t find normal is the fairy king character : his personality is by far the worst so far and he has a godly power up (instant teleportation). If I were the FMC I would be mad at the programmers for creating a character so harmful.

The first like 9 chapters were adorable, heck the first 2 chapters had me rereading bc of the puppy love head for her
But this is so ridiculous, if she's so scared for the game plot yet the world is already so different from the game.. why does she have zero self confidence about his feelings. Why does she convince herself that they will easily away

Also Akshara shouldn't have started wiping him with her handkerchief infront of his fiance... Big no-no, even if he saved her

All in all, terrible and frustrating arc 🤦

@katashu
You're joking, right? Then again, I wouldn't be surprised. So who is it? Aquasteed or Tiararose?
I feel like I'll drop this before getting to that stage & come back to see the last chapter.
*sighs*

Um what happened to the tiara in the beginning?! She loved that shitty ass prince too, but she was strong and poised. What the heck is happening here? I swear she’s getting too much, saw the ML and the water lady for one second smiling, shes like I’m going to be abandoned, when there is no evidence of such happening. Even though she doesn’t know about the conversations, ML has been nothing but doting to her and expressing his love at almost every moment, expect for the cake incident. This is why I always recommend couples that COMMUNICATION IS KEY, he doesn’t know what going on in her head, she doesn’t know what going on in his. JUST TALK DAMNIT!! I hate when misunderstandings like this happen.

Everyone all angry over how Tiara is acting but tbh I really can't blame her.
I think someone said in a previous chapter that she already got one fiance stolen away from her by the 'female lead'.
If she didn't know the identity of the female lead for this game, I would bet she would be a lot better mentally.

Being stuck between wanting to be the only one your love acknowledges and the looming fact that she is once again considered a 'side character' to an otome game, no wonder she is acting this way.

NOW: do i like that she is acting this way? Hell no, talk this out girl.

PS: she didn't run away with the fairy king, it was more like a kidnapping tbh. (aka: fuck you fairy king)

Well. I’m out. Thanks Puni as always for your marvelous translations ^^

But this is where marsbars leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread