The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Tiara’s not mentally weak, considering she’s still hanging around the prince and the duke’s daughter. That’s like saying the boyfriend and the perfect ex-girlfriend together with the current girlfriend. It ain't a nice picture.

The prince is an@l shit stupid this chapter, like how many more hints do you need to see she’s suffering? Also, if the prince doesn’t get his act together. Imma sail my own fairy king X tiara ship bye bye.

Dex-chan lover
I originally thought that Tiara was overreacting quite a bit, but seeing the scene come true even after trying to avoid it, it seems that thinking there's an unseen force at work isn't so unreasonable after all.

Ok not gonna lie I’m gonna need aquasteed to keep his wet hairstyle from now on, cuz it’s just looks much better

@icekatze ok now that you stated it that way, i guess it’s justifiable that she’s acting that way, but’s it’s still a bit annoying lol

And the soap opera continues. At this point, I kind of want the Fairy King to pour more and more oil into the fire until evertyhing explodes, lol.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
The funniest thing about this is that Aishira is a literal child, like give my man some credit his tastes are clearly more refined that liking a 14 yo

Honestly I get it. Like the prince is a bit dense but it's true Tiara isn't talking to him at all, and he's happy to be back in his own kingdom, so he naturally acts the same as he did before he was engaged -- friendly with everyone and exuding that powerful ML aura. On the other hand, Tiara is in a rlly emotionally unstable state bc right now it seems as if it's fate for Aqua and Aishira to end up together, like no matter what she does, things are following the game. Think about it, she's a teenager who was brought to a foreign country, who only knows her fiancee, but he's busy, and his work includes talking to his fated love interest. And Tiara is in love with him right now, too, so she's even more scared of losing him. The two just need to COMMUNICATE. Like she should tell him everything!

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I'm dropping this. MC should talk instead of running away everytime.

You think the Prince is kind of dense? Of course he does since he doesn't get any idea what happening! Everytime he talks with Ashira, MC is in tears and runs away.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't they just sit and talk things out, for Pete's sake that's what ADULTS do. For fucks sakes, she should be what 25+ in mental age right, why not act a bit like it and SPEAK to him about your goddamn fears, it's not dishonorable or impolite to speak about those things.

"Why is my fiancee running away in tears everytime I get close to Ashira?... Must be the sea"

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Group Leader
I don't blame her for being upset.
Aqua falling into the fountain and recreating the CG scene was a pretty big indicator for her that the events of the sequel can still occur, regardless of how she tries to change it.
Even when she knew how the game would end in the first arc and basically changed her entire character, she still got screwed over with the same rejection scene. She probably feels like there's a force stronger than she can fight. But at least back in her home country, she had family and friends to support her. Now she's in a brand new country and only knows like 4 people, one of which is her new rival (and to make things worse, her rival is a genuinely lovely girl with A LOT of power backing her up).
Add in the fact that she's still a teenage girl, and you obviously see why she'd be having panic attacks. Even if Aqua tells her that he'd never leave her, she's been rejected and humiliated by her fiance (who was her childhood friend, mind you) before, purely because of the set up of the narrative. In her mind, she's probably thinks the same will happen again, no matter how hard she tries to fight it, except this time she's genuinely in love with Aqua and she doesn't know the storybeats so she's entering the situation blind.

I feel for you guys who think MC is a dunce. SHE IS A DUNCE. She is absolutely written to be SO frustratingly stupid and insecure like she's a middle school preteen.

The forecast for this isekai? More of this insecure bullshit to develop more of the fairy king and put the prince and the other chick at odds. I don't blame anyone for wanting to drop at this point, I hate insecurity because it doesn't fly for real relationships.

We'd absolutely hate this sort of thing in real life men and women, it just breeds drama. A story drawn on for dozens of chapters by that behavior is bound to be frustrating and cringy to read.

Group Leader
am i reading this just for angry prince aqua? absolutely.

but, seeing as tiara almost died/got put into a coma during the first half, and now the events seem to be going on despite her and aqua being together, her worry makes a bit more sense. doesn't make it any less annoying tho, and i wish it would get resolved already.

Users who are viewing this thread