The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
"I know he only dotes on Aishira because he can't make her mad but it still upsets me... time to host the fairy king alone because I don't want to make him mad"

Love really makes you stupid. She wasn't this dumb in the beginning... Also both are hypocrites.. Altough prince actually does something about his rival unlike MC who just runs away and cries.

Also so what if that scene still happened? It is still in compleately different to how it should have happened (mood, place, not just the two of them etc.)

@moonbears Nah, she got rejected and humilliated by her fiance despite all seemingly being good between, it could very well happen again, in fact it would be weirdly confident if she didn't have her thoughts, there's nothing that gives the impression everything will be fine

Thanks for the update~^^
Btw I think it is pretty normal of her being like this. Of course she would feel insecure after all the things she had to go through, not to mention she is away from her home, her family and don't forget that she is under lots of pressure...

i don’t really think that seeing the cg come through is a good enough excuse for her to be this insecure bc that whole thing with the holy maiden didn’t make aqua want to dump her even though having him marry the holy maiden would’ve given his country considerable power equal to or more than if he marries aishira. he’s already chosen her over another high spec bride (even if she was nuts she was the holy maiden), why does she think he’ll suddenly dump her for some 14 yr old bc she’s “more petite” and “accomplished”? as if she didn’t finish her bridal training in 1/6th of the time planned and wasn’t blessed by the rarest fairies out there? even though i know this manga would never get this deep, if this was real life i’d wonder if she was projecting her swaying feelings onto aqua because she always seems to be effected by the fairy king’s words like ‘oh maybe aqua IS failing me somehow’ (he isn’t) and doesn’t even politely resist to his obvious flirting yet gets mad when aishira... helps aqua wipe his face after he got completely soaked saving her? a completely normal and non romantic reaction?

I’ve seen so many heroines be ridiculously insecure but this takes the cake since aqua is so openly and obviously in love with her 😭

@sakuchu Omg this is such a good response, thank you for articulating what I couldn't! Even if objectively, we can assume her reactions are unnecessary, considering her position, it's totally understandable. ILY <3

anyway, speaking only of his character design: keith is hot 😳

Fed-Kun's army
Many people began hating on Tiara while here i am...
THAT CG!!!! THAT DAMN CG!!!! OMG EVEN WITH BLACK AND WHITE IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAKABSJSSNKSJSKSBSKSSBLSNSSK

Dex-chan lover
@SnappleTi I mean, it's not like she's already broken the games "determined fate" ONCE ALREADY or anything right? At this point she's basically just being hysteric and wilfully helpless. It's not the most flattering picture the author could paint of a woman who's boyfriend has shown nothing but love and single-minded devotion to her.

Not that i expected much else after 18 chapters of this manga, but it's been EXTRA grating since the start of second arc.

Supporter
Guys, I also hate the way Tiara is behaving, but you also need to understand, there is people whose actions are based on emotion, nor in logic. I honestly don't like those people, but I have friends and family like that. I most certainly can't hate them just for that, so I have to at least learn to tolerate that side of them. I repeat, I loathe that way of acting, but we should be understanding (up to some point) with them.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get why she's so dead set on thinking she can't change the flow of the story. Her very standing in the story right now proves she was capable of doing it already.

@BlackKittyGirl900
Fmc will get amnesia after they married , because this second bitch not give up then use some spell and fmc memories will be revese to when she was in school

Before that first rival will be friend with her and will warning her about second bitch will do something because first rival play the sequal of this world

The worse part about Keith is that I actually like a shitty man like him 😂
Hot to death, a tease, but caring, does everything to make Tiara happy
But I know the right choice is Prince Aqua, so I will try control myself around him 😅
Also, I think Tiara makes Prince Aqua way more insecure then him with Lady Aishira, since Keith just shows up out of nowhere and starts hanging out with her.

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuck. Tiara's interior hair fang always fucking got me good lmao.

Also, her being mentally unstable is kinda reasonable since maybe the fact that she kinda got humiliated and cucked publicly may be past her mental stress threshold but i just find it annoying that she just goes full 180° when the fairy king arrived lmao

kinda painful for me to say this but she might actually be a T H O T lmao

I can sympathize with Tiara. I mean, her past is not flowers and roses either. Give her some slack.

I'm not at the fairy king. Tbh, he is caring in his own right.

Yesh, mad Aqua is hot. And that CG! Ohlala

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam I think that's exactly the problem? She knows she changed the flow of the first game at the end, but since Tiararose doesn't appear on the second game and the only information she has is about the heroine in the second game, she doesn't know if the story is following the original setting or not.

Seeing that the CG scene (that happens on the game) occurs in front of that game's heroine, Tiararose started fearing that anything she did would be useless. Maybe the game is following the original script, but Tiararose has no way of knowing, which could mean she would go through the same humiliation a second time.

Users who are viewing this thread