The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Group Leader
That's right, Prince. The faster you drop that perfect facade, the more I'll like you. <33

Opinion no one asked for: Aqua looks better with his forehead showing 🚶🏻‍♀️

holy fk for someone who is so insecure with their lover being alone with someone else, why the fk does she keep being alone with the fariy king??? This is so ridiculous in a sad way.

"Even if I were to tell Keith though, it be pointless" ahh yes keep leading him on then :/

I want to see ch 01-02 debater mc girl duel this ch 03-18 mc girl and rekt her,

I'd pay money to see it

Shit. I think I need to drop this one. I'm starting to see quite the chemistry between Keith X Tiara, and frankly, I always tended to consider Aqua X Tiara more about lust/physical attraction than love...
Which sucks because I know the interesting relationship won't be really developed and the plot is essentially only the romance by now.

Yeah, I have to drop this one. The female lead is just so annoying with the constant self-doubt, even though there is absolutely no reason for it. Maybe I'll come back to it in a year and just skip this arc, hopefully by then the author learns to write a less annoying character that regresses as the story progresses.

uggghhhhh my god its so frustrating, pls author-san put some characters development on her or else im gonna drop this one, she've been playing with that fairy king dude but always blindly jealous to aqua and that heroine, this kind of mc is really a big turn off

I understand that her (before transmitted memories) were combined with her Korean (or Japanese? not sure) life memories. But with the way she talks, I feel like the Korean/Japanese ones are more dominant, probably because of the way she constantly thinks and speaks. Although, it's quite obvious that the previous Tiararose's memories are still there because of etiquette, the mistrust in people because of her past fiancee, and also affecting the way she processes and speaks. Still, I am not shaming her for it, I'm getting quite annoyed by how insecure she is.
Also, I feel like Tiararose's thoughts on the otome game's events being absolute are false. I believe that the otome game has the event of Tiararose trying to stop Prince Aqua from going to the sea, thus the event happening. Just a theory though

Romeo and Juliet, but everyone has 10 total IQ points combined...

wait that's just normal Romeo and Juliet

Dex-chan lover
I came here just to laugh at all the people whining about a mentally unstable girl with self-esteem problems.

Double-page supporter
If you think about it, this game is kind of sucks for the villainess. I mean the villain fiance is snatched by the heroine, after that there is a sequel with the same villain in it just to making her a doormat for another heroine. Just how much the gamedev hate this character.

Dex-chan lover
What if all the capture targets from the second game fall for Tiara, Aqua better step up
Also, I know the scene was shocking (because past trauma and whatnot) but, she really left him there soaked and started a tea party with Keith not that she could refuse him but why not bring a towel to prince aqua and invite Keith along. If she thinks she cant fight the Game's fate then either move on to someone else or do absolutely everything you can to go against it even when the "fated" scenes or interactions happen

Fed-Kun's army
But damn, he sexy tho, with the water dripping down his hair 😚🤤.

Users who are viewing this thread