The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
All I can really say is while her attitude leaves much to be desired, it isn't as if it's not justified. Her knowledge of the game and her past experience gives her a silent pressure, the possibility that she won't be chosen in the end. Idk, I feel like it's just a tall order for people to want her to do everything perfectly. You're reading fiction with human characters folks, not robots.

Am I the only one actually getting kind of frustrated at Tiara? We're literally going in a cycle of "Is fate set in stone and can I really not do anything ?" "Prince Aqua actually loves me! Maybe..." "Oh no!" and goddamn repeat.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to see a pattern of: He loves me-> He loves me not-> He loves me-> He loves me not. Girl, he loves you, you just don't believe it or accept it at all.

Dex-chan lover
Tiara.... Your massive insecurities are blinding you to the fact that you are being the scumbag here. Your boy got drenched, you ran away and HOSTED A TEA PARTY! What the actual living f.

I want to see tiara lose aqua to aishira and the manga turns dark with fighting between tiara faction (forest fairy + akira) vs aishira faction (sea fairy + sky fairy). Blood spills everywhere and the world will meets its end

Yea I know thats not gonna happen, this is not that kind of manga

bitch... maybe if u like... went to him after he got wet and didnt run away??? Bitch stop being such a fucking pussy if u kno the shit thats gonna happrn then fucking use it to your advantage and stop thinking oh hes gonna break up with me like???? HE CLEARLY LOVES YOU JESUS FUCK YOU'RE DUMB AS SHIT!!

Also give me some prince aqua too tf

for me i understand how akira feel.
if you love someone of course you will be insecured.
After all everything that happened in the game still happening eventhough the place changes.
i will feel the same too after all.

the character isn't developing:(( this makes me sad:((
this storyline makes the mc look like a dumb and weak one:((
even though i love tiara:((

Awwww such a cute scene.

Oh wow he looks really good in that CG.

Oh no poor Tiara 😭. I can’t even imagine how it feels to constantly be in fear of losing the one you love again. Hopefully with time she can heal and learn to trust.

That fairy king is so handsome. Glad he’s there to comfort her and keep her company.

Oooo! His angry face at the end! Hot!~ Jealousy looks great on you.

oh no that was such an awkward moment to run away... like girl ik ur stressed and insecure about ur man but... ya gotta at least try and act normal or ask him if he's okay after he fell into a fountain lmao

Users who are viewing this thread