The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

I'm also annoyed by Tiara's insecurities, but you guys should give her some slack this time. Seeing the scene she desperately wanted to avoid casually play out in front of her as if it was destined by fate, no shit she ran away in tears. That's the only scene she knew about, she finally felt some relief after thinking that she'd destroyed it, but it all came crashing down.

Now she's gonna get all paranoid thinking about the scenes that are playing out that she doesn't know about.

If u think about it, the otome game DESTINY did succeed & occured where his ex fiancee & the heroine did end up together & her being out of the picture.
Now, imagine this. she did her best by being selfish & uplift a little of her insecurity YET LO & BEHOLD reality slap u in the face 🙋 that "NO MATTER WHAT U DO, they are meant tobe" just like what happened before . I'm actually proud she's still able to hold back her tears cuz for sure i can't.

Aqua prince is so yandere with her, I wonder how he was in the original game, lol

Dex-chan lover
That is the face of a man who is willing to burn the whole forest down to get his fiancee back

@Gameruru i agree with this! there's still that possibility that the game's original ending will happen, that's why tiara can't help but be doubtful and insecure every time especially it has already happened ugh

Fed-Kun's army
I like that Tiara is so aware of herself. I feel for her. Her worries aren't even out of nowhere like others have said and as I have previously judged her for. There's still a chance for things to go the original storyline since the first arc wasn't that far off from the game storyline.

Fed-Kun's army
That is the face of a man who will not be NTR'd.

I understand why Tiara's so worried about her situation, particularly with the universe seemingly conspiring to make the event CGs happen even if she tries to avoid them, but I wish it would occur to her that she can tell Aqua what she's concerned about - poor guy's practically begged her to do it. It could even be a tactful "look, she's hitting the storm of puberty, and you're the hottest guy in any room... of course I'm worried she'll crush on you and you'll accidentally break her heart without meaning to" instead of going straight to "YOU ARE MY MAN AND I'M WORRIED THIS AISHIRA BITCH WILL TURN INTO A THIEVING WHORE AND TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" (Honestly, it would probably have been best if she'd just jokingly said "oh, she sent a secret message saying I should be worried about some... Aishira? stealing your heart from me." after reading the magic letter from the first heroine, and given Aqua the chance to think about the fact he might want to keep a bit more distance from this teenage girl he works closely with.)

I don't know if Tiara knows exactly how lucky she is that Acqua didn't watch her, who won't tell him straight-up what's obviously worrying her, open right the fuck up to Keith about it the first time they met. (Like us readers got to watch.) Right now, he's just mad at Keith. If he knew that piece of it all, he might be (a wee bit justifiably) irritated at her too.

...fuckin' first love, where everybody's so happy to be with the other person they feel like they can't open up about anything too deep for fear of scaring the other person off. Much as I can kibitz about what these people are doing wrong, I can't say it's an inaccurate portrayal.

What really bothers me about this setup is that Acqua staying with Tiara could potentially piss off both the sea fairies (if Aishira falls for him and he rebuffs her too harshly) and the earth fairies (because Keith), while going with the intended heroine Aishira and leaving Tiara for Keith to pick up on the rebound keeps both elements of fairies happy. In fact, an ending where Acqua got with Aishira and Keith took Acqua's fiance would be almost perfectly parallel to the way Hartknights got the last game's heroine and his fiance ended up with an even dreamier capture target...

Dex-chan lover
How would a proper villainess react to that scene?

Imagine Akari would immediately pounce on the prince to see if he's hurt while the finacee villainess will probably act more reserved in helping the prince dry off or whatever, hand him a towel or something.

Certainly not jetting off into the castle, wtf was that?

Page 4: she say she was a Marquees Daughter but actually she is a Duke's Daughter because of close ties and bond of her family towards their Royalties

So you basically run away and leave your fiancé behind without any valid reason, then casually have tea with another man, and let yourself be taken away by him. Bruh, I wouldn't be surprised if Aqua really ends up being taken away when you're acting like this.

See? They need to talk thing over a nice and warm cup of tea or coffee... Aqua is a clever boy and he will be able to understand her for sure... I mean, even I was able to convince a group of guys loudly partying in front of my house once to change places by talking to them and tho my words didn't reach the drunken one, his friends were nice enough to stop him (since it looked like he wanted to start quarreling with me), apologize in his stead and changed places..... Now that I think about it, I realized that it was a kind of dangerous situation if the friends weren't as gentlemanly as they were that time 😣

That is why knowledge of the future is a curse in the guise of a blessing.

Although she know just a little bit, tiara is worrying too much it spike her anxiety to the next galaxy. I guess her previous engagement affects her that much..

Double-page supporter
Aiya this girl. Don't give up. You've actually won the first game & now you ran away from the second's gameplay?

I totally get where Tiara is coming from. I think her worries are justified, even if it resorts to her running away. But it's unfair to Aqua to not talk to him about it. I don't like that she's met with Keith so much, but since he literally just kidnapped her and she had no choice, I'll let it slide.

Dex-chan lover
So he felt down and got soaked so Tiara plays the victim/jealousy card and runs away.

Tiara became toxic as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh girl, I defended you the first time but stop running away from such minor problems. He didn't even do shit and she is crying. What is the author doing lol. At first I thought I would be better to tell Aqua the truth that they are in an otome game but I think that will just lead to an existential crises. So better not..

Users who are viewing this thread