The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
you guys should prepare yourself for more in the future
Fuck, now the comment section is telling me to pull myself up too.

on another note.. cant believe waterdude looks 100x hotter with his hair wet. he's really living up to his name huh

I can't help but laught at how the line "The Gentleman Dripping With Water and Beauty" keeps being used as something ominous. Idk hahaha

but I'm weak to good-looking guys pushing their hair up like that so I kind of understand
Bangs-Up-Bishies are 💯

Anyhowww my issue here is how long it took Aqua to go to Tiara's room. Like, seriously? They had tea and all that and he still didn't make it in time ahahaha.
I hope Tiararose stays with the Forest King for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Aqua and Fairy King best bois

Tiara needs to keep her anxiety in check, I know that it's due to how it ended with her engagement from the other kingdom and it's completely relatable to be troubled with insecurities.. and mainly overwhelming anxiety (it's really really hard to deal with in reality) but she just needs to calm down a bit.

At this point, a confirmation that Aishira holds no thought for Prince Aqua or have another love interest would soothe her soul, but she needs to have more courage.

She needs to pick a stance. Is this more than a story or not. If she really does treat these people as real human beings and more than characters, then stop going on and on about the 'heroine' or the 'plot'. My goodness it's getting annoying.

People need to stop harping on Tiararose for being ditzy and freaking out every few minutes. Everybody has different levels of mental capacity and anxiety tolerance, and I sincerely doubt that any one person wouldn’t freak out or get insanely anxious if the person they love gets close to and falls in love with another person due to “fate”. Like, you love someone, and they love you back, but you can never be with them because literally the entire force of the world is going against your love. If your not anxious that your loved one will be taken away from you permanently in this situation, there is something wrong with you, at least according to society, and me.

I've never understood why ml always seems to want to come in between fl and some other male characters but looking at the story from tiara's perspective is helping me understand. I'm also honestly suprised people cant see that tiara and aqua are both thinking the same way. Aqua doesnt want fairy king to take away tiara and tiara doesnt want aishira to take away aqua. Both of them are anxious about the other being taken from them. Its honestly very funny. I cant wait for the next chapter

Well, since this is getting frustrating (the waiting)... time to pick up yet another novel :)

these cliffhangers are the worst thing ever, in novel each volume has a tight end that calls or hints at another volume, but with manga volumes it almost never happens and instead is just another chapter to be counted. This way of doing things is the main reason why I try to always read already completed mangas and buy all volumes together.

Really at my wits end with my dislike of him, if he wasn't needed as he's very important he's a prince who the heck needs a prince to go look at coral !?!?! That makes no sense yet he was going to go? Did he seriously not have anything else to do ??? Again I'm frustrated by him

I feel for Tiara, you cant expect every female lead to react the way you would react. The development is light and cherry, this is just one of their hurdles

fairy king 🥺🥺 imo i feel that tiara’s worries are justified,, sure she may be behaving excessively like running away almost every two chapters- :”) but then again she DID reincarnate into an otome game with sequels,, given that she overcame the hurdle w akari doesn’t ascertain that it will go as smoothly w lady aishira,, moreover it also coupled w the fact that she did not know anyth abt the sequel apart from aquasteed before she died so being afraid of what u do not know makes whatever future there is very unpredictable to me ;w; anyhow i guess this chapter was her tipping point bc she made the conclusion that ‘fate’ and the storyline will always come through, and though the readers know that’s not true bc well, it’s a manga, she doesn’t,, thus let’s just wait patiently for the new update for all the answers hehe :DD [psst i’m very much on keith’s route he’s such a bABE] ❤️

lol u guys who rants about tiara is unbelievable. tiara's reaction and way of thinking is kind of realistic for me cus she didn't know the future but she knew there's a fate that originally for that world and she can't help it when the important event of the original fated leads to get closer is still happen though she's there. she felt helpless and has no one to share her thoughts with. if im in her shoes, i would react the same

:'( Poor Tiara. I'd hit a breaking point too if, despite all my efforts and all the affection between me and my loved one, I could see myself losing them before my eyes. She doesn't know what's going to happen; she has only her past life and her life in the other kingdom to judge by. Her past life isn't much help; she doesn't know what's going to happen, only that there's another protagonist she has to win against. And her life before Aqua, well... she lost to the protagonist. It's no wonder she's so afraid. Honestly, I sympathize with her so much it hurts. And Aqua isn't doing anything to make her feel better. In the moment, he's as loving as can be, but with other people? What about how neutrally he acts when both her and the protagonist are in the room? It obviously upsets her, and he can't see that. Yet he gets mad when another man shows up to take her away? He's not the only one hurting here.

I want him to improve, so I'm still rooting for him. But if he keeps acting like a jerk, I'm switching sides. At least Keith is there when she needs him.

Users who are viewing this thread