The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I understand her position but Tiara is just making everything harder for everyone involved.

Group Leader
Everybody saying it's Tiara's fault, and I normally hate the "everything would be solved if only people could talk to one another" tropes, but honestly in this case I think she's right. She doesn't want him to change his behavior toward the girl that so highly loved by the sea fairies, potentially literally killing the sea from her being distressed.

Honestly, I think it's the Prince's fault. Seriously... look how upset he is any time that his fiance so much as mentions Kieth, let alone talks to him meanwhile he thinks nothing about going on expeditions alone with a pretty girl and leaving his fiance behind. Yes, it's his job, but it's also very two-faced of him. "Fine for me and not for thee", as it were.

If fairy king isnt obv a second male lead, i would be rooting for him 😭😭 i love decisive people who know what they want and doesnt give mix signals unknowingly.

Wait, why are people blaming Tiara for this? Did she not just get kidnapped and forcibly put to sleep? Am I reading a different story? She obviously tried to persuade him to let her go. ...

@alternest
ikr. even though forest fairies are known as rough, they're worried of their beloved human instead of sabotaging others. sea fairies are like yandere type. they would do anything even when it means to harm others just for their beloved human

Dex-chan lover
@Daktyl While I agree the prince is being a bit dense, there is a slight difference. Keith has basically said he's waiting in the wings for Aqua to fuck up (which frankly he has, and now Keith has openly stated he's gonna steal the MC, and based on the historical information in this chapter it looks like he may have cucked a king of Marineforest in the past?), while Aishira has actually vocalized support of Aqua and the MC being together and is at least affectionate towards MC. Without the game knowledge, he has little reason to be concerned about interacting with a close advisor/important political ally he's had for some time now.

But if aishira actually fell for sea horse (I'm sure she is) don't u think which of the two the empire/crown prince would choose?
[ul][/ul]Literally their most precious resource(sea,corals) or
[ul][/ul] just some marquis daughter from a neighboring kingdom?

So, Tiara's anxiety is understandable.

There was foreshadowing that she's falling, u know.
The moment the girl declares her love for him even though he loved another, i think it's "game over" for tiara.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I get why they kidnapped Taria. She was sad and anxious,so as the forest faries favours her,its natural they want to makes her happy. Also won't upsetting Taria would have bad changes on the environment or what not. Like trees wont bear fruit or there wont be flower or forest animals, and crops wont grow.

Fed-Kun's army
ok but the way the fairies are sleeping beside her, with leaves as blankets 😭😭😭💕

Y'all why so harsh, Tiara have every right to be worried, even if she runs away 😭

It’s understandable for the fairy king to kidnap her, like they mentioned Marineforest is very careful not to mess with people who are blessed with fairies and as Tiara who is blessed by forest fairies to be this stressed, they’re obviously worried for her.

That aside, i don’t get why nobody talks about Lady aishira, i seriously love her. She’s so cute and has no jealousy but pure intentions. Her character design is amazing too, i sorta like her more than Tiara now.

Users who are viewing this thread