The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

I don't understand Tiara. How is she not questioning all this?
Like sure, you're asking the king to take you back home, but you never asked WHY HE ABDUCTED YOU or why he visits her so much or why the forest fairies like her.

I feel like she's so busy being upset over aqua and miss heroine she's just pushing all the important stuff under the rug

Like where your head at girl?

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon Spoiler man? Like half the stuff you're saying isn't in the manga... Even if its in the LN - but not adapted to the manga- It's still a spoiler for those who haven't read the LN yet.

@practicallyuseful Hmmm, it could be out of reverence or fear. I mean, unlike when she handle the Prince most of the time she does say whats on her mind to the Forest King.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be a "prince wakes up the princess with a kiss" isn't it?
Though unsure if the kiss will happen, authors do loving invoking the trope but blue balling ppl because they are scared of romance (at least jp ones are).

no thanks get together with Keith instead. his name sucks but he's hotter AND you just know that man Fucks

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if in an alternate universe Tiara ended up with Keith. He's treated her really well so far. Heck, he noticed her lack of sleep while somehow Aqua didn't?? I get he's busy but I think he should at least be aware of her not feeling well.

Double-page supporter
I knew it Keith definitely has made me feel the 2nd ML syndrome (in which a fan jumps ship to the 2nd ML because he's cooler than the ML)

Keith definitely takes the cake, he cares so much for Tiara coz he notices when she's not feeling well and pushing herself to the brink of collapse that he kidnaps her to get her some well-deserved rest coz she's stubborn. Go Keith! Show them you're the best!

Banned
Those fairies are super cute :p Keith is... well, it's nice he cares for her, but don't be taking other people's women. Her issues with Aqua are due to her own derp insecurities

Double-page supporter
i betchu half my ass cheek that he brought her coz "her soul is unstable" was foreshadowing few chapters ago and she's on the brink of collapse or some shenanigans

Aggregator gang
Am I reading this wrong or for the past few chapters, people are actually liking Keith?🤨wtf
Ok, so he's hot, so? So is Aquasteed, so?
Kieth is a weird name in this world
Rose Tiara
Water Horse
and Ashinira is straight-up weird
Which makes weird name normal
God, I hate the internet sometimes,
People like the antagonist who is unpitiful and very bad, just cause s/he's hot
while the F/ML gets all the hate because the MC did something wrong 😔

Dex-chan lover
"Kidnapping is justified if the person you're kidnapping isn't getting enough sleep." Yeah. Right. 🙄

Hope this fairy king gets his comeuppance soon. What a creeper.

Group Leader
@Sparklepink12K

>I dont like like you for depending a bitchy, bratty, white lotus

High. But I dont lome tiara.

Becusse no matter how you look at it tiaea seems like the bitchy white lotus.
Maybe if you discard your protag centered morality for a sec you'll see that

Shes basically emtotinally cheating. Aquaman shouldn't himself a favour and just dump her.

Shes become a bland unitntresting shoujo heroine

Literally both heroines are way more intresting then her bland insecure ass

This manga sure has grown on me :)
At first I was reluctant because of the hilarious names. But now I look forward to every new chapter!
There's something comforting about the story. Like a good old shoujo where you feel like even of bad things happen, it will be all right in the end.

Dex-chan lover
He just used a sleeping spell on her...well intentioned but getting magically conked out is pretty horrifying? 😰

The water fairies sure are different from the forest fairies. Tiara's been sad, but the forest fairies worry about her instead of like, killing a country's ocean.

Tiara and her insecure ass... Keith just wanting to take Tiara away from situations that would cause her distress + let her rest... Aqua who doesn't understand her insecurities + thinks Keith is being a player or some shit...

I just want to see more of the forest fairies... they literally went to sleep and used a leaf as a blanket that shits CUTE

Dex-chan lover
@alternest: Keith's line right after putting her to sleep implies that she should have been able to resist whatever sleep magic he had used if she wasn't so exhausted from sleep deprivation (and by extension, that he only used very basic sleep magic). If anything should spook you, it's her lack of sleep being so severe.

Users who are viewing this thread