The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

i think tiara's being a little shifty shady right now
like, she doesn't want aqua to be talking with that other girl and that she's jealous and all that romance crap
but here she is
TALKING WITH KEITH
THE OTHER MALE LEAD
and she just does whatever the fairies want and whatever keith wants
honey
i don't think that's how relationships work
she should've been stern with the fairies like "I know you don't want me to leave, but I have to leave. This won't be the last time I come here." and that would've been at least a little better

In conclusion: i don't get people

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I dislike Keith and i also dislike Tiara, it's really annoying of her to just keep saying yes to everything and not counter-attacking, and Keith just does what he wants but that is his character, which i don't like those types.

Double-page supporter
Keith nominated best supporting character 2020 he basically does all this to prove to her how the prinnce like her genuinly,
@talestira : yeah she shouldnt talk to people at all if we go by your logic anything could cause a misunderstanding, it's not like it would be kinda dangerous to ignore what's basically a whimsical god.

Arf... Everything happened so far because of misunderstanding and lack of communication. Sad. But this is really cute and drawings are really top tier S+.

Hope Prince Aqua and Tiara can understanding each other ~

Egg fruit
Salt flower
Sugar flower
Spice flower

OP fairies.

Tiara has more or less been character assassinated since ch2 so whatever...

I do think there was a point in LN where she gets back her debating skills IQ for one encounter but we are far from there.

Dex-chan lover
This has been kind of annoying

Keith being forceful about everything is annoying.
Tiara's passiveness is annoying.
Prince Aqua's inability to use words is annoying.

So yeah, good stuff.

Group Leader
Akari was truly the life force of this manga. When she stopped appearing it became shit

#Akariwasright

Fed-Kun's army
@Seventwentyseven Honestly, I think they are making the Fairy King out to be a "bad guy" so the Prince will learn or pick up on what Tiara is feeling overwhelmed about(because what manga would let the characters just talk to each other). I mean, at least I think so... If they are just making him out to be a bored Fairy King that is infatuated with Tiara yeah I can definitely see what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread