The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

I thought there would be character grow, instead, it's almost like character regression from likable to just disdain
Thanks for updating the chapters and all your hard work though, but I think it's time for me to drop this
I just don't understand why Tiara needs to be so weak when she's literally duking it out with another girl for the dude, not that I would want her to be weak even if it was justified

Double-page supporter
Keith, I hate to break it to you, but you're treating the girl like an object. She has the right to break the fight, as she's the subject of sparring in between two 'men'. Your egos are just too wasteful.

Anyway I'm surprised they have similarly placed wounds on their faces.

listen, I know she's dumb asf for jumping in between them, but the scenes where they were falling were to die for and I'm ok with scarifying (the common sense the MC seemed to lack while over flowing in the Mary Jane vibes that they never should have at all) for it

Oh boy do I have a lot to say about this chapter but again it's not like I came here expecting the best story ever. I just want to shut my brain and enjoy some corny shoujo but man this chapter is so frustrating I want to yeet myself off a cliff.

Tiara needs to keep her jealousy in check and not be dependent on the game's narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread