The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

Wow I guess the author just gave up on developing Tiararose's character... it's not like she needs a personality or anything.
Also none of the male leads are entertaining anymore. =.= The usual paper-thin prince tropes

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz thanks for reminding me that he is named seahorse, I had forgotten that :D
But nah, while this chapter raised a lot of flags for infuriating story-telling, I still think there is hope that its bound to this chapter only to take a jab at the trope that is unnecessary drama, and that in future chaps the fairy king will clearly not actually be romantically interested and instead simply played that hand for shits and giggles. And that the fmc stops being so withdrawn and damsel-in-distress'y (maybe she "learned" from this arc, despite those personality traits were newly invented for the arc and she wasn't like that before).
I read this manga for cute sugary slice-of-life, not for drama...

Power Uploader
"Its a fight between men!"
Yeah, so I'll just sit here, put my hands together and pray that nobody will be hurt, meanwhile being a useless reward. Im done. Bye.

@Mrina she might as well get popcorn at this point 😩 our girl was really waiting for the “oop they’re about to deal the final blow, thats my cue” 💀💀

She gottem both at the end lmaooooo... Yeah I kinda wish she wasn't so meek all the time like be a bit more confidant Tiara

Dex-chan lover
@emmebi86 agreed, but she should've done it from the start, you know? I started reading this because it wasn't like other shoujo mangas, and now it's even worse than them.

I'm sorry, but a fight between men? You kidnapped her, and noe you are going to try and kill her fiance and she is just supposed to sit back and watch because you're both guys? Fuck that! That whole confession while in midair and convenient help by the sky fairy queen was also pretty annoying though.

I hope this is the end of the romance drama for some tine. Yeah every couple has issues but that is why you have to talk to them about it. Give me court intrigue and fluff over any of this nonsense, and keep the Fairy King far away while you are at it. I get what they were trying to do with him, but they really failed at making him charming enough to pull it off

Like she was confident on the first part cus she knows how the story will go, anyone with the right mind would ofc be all warry if they don't know what's gonna happen next. Tiara was only---uh tough looking cus she knows his ex fiance gonna ditch him so she prepared for that. Now that she doesn't know what happen next with aquasteed ofc she worries especially when she's been treated so nicely by him when his ex fiance can't do shite to entertain her romantically.

Keith was probably just trying to see if aquasteed really is worthy to be the king

Personally I'm just hoping I can finally see Tiara and Aqua making out one day and I will be satisfied with that as a happy conclusion. All the drama and shit before and after is irrelevant. Lol.

Eh? Reverse harem with the guy who kidnapped you and tried to kill your fiancé. The hell? Don’t know many people who’d be happy with their fiancées doing that. I was with her when Aqua wasn’t doing right in the earlier chapters but her Current behaviour with Keith is so much worse and flirtatious. She’s not placing any boundaries at all. The guy can touch her as he wants and she’s either not or barely resisting. Plus the one who deserved a lecture was Keith, not Aqua for coming to rescue his fiancée. It’s so bloody hypocritical.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the whole "he's not a kidnapper, he just loves me" thing that stories do, but I feel the need to play devil's advocate here.
He's the Fairy King. As in, the leader of a whole race of beings whose morality is so divorced and alien to humans. It's entirely possible that he never once contemplated that Tiararose wouldn't want to leave her fiance and become his queen.
Now, this doesn't excuse his shitty behaviour. But it does go a way towards explaining it.

@Voltekka That's when it is up to Tiara to clearly state boundaries. And even then, ignorance does not excuse horrid behaviour, as you said. But yeah, if it is to be viewed as an issue of a different sense of Morales and accepted behaviour, as the person bridging both races, it is up to Tiara to explain all of that to him, and to make sure that he doesn't cross any lines. But this being a shoujo, odds are the fairy king will never be pulled up on hismactions, nor will it ever be pointed out to Tiara how her actions would have deeply hurt her fiancee. But, shoujo, so of course both the males will end up rivals and friends in some way, and Tiara will be able to enjoy stringing one along while disrespecting her chosen partner.

Users who are viewing this thread