The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
@thunderbuggs i feel the exact same. her jealousy and insecurities are valid, but how she acts upon them just gets me frustrated. i had more expectations for MC and i hate that she's the epitome of the term "damsel in distress"
I'm not expecting every mc to be badass but she can't communicate or healthily express her feelings and it's directly hurting both parties. i just expected her to be more mature man

not at keith making tiara an object of a match between men and then completely ignoring her autonomy/opinion about it, yikes!

thank you translators for all the lovely work you’ve done on this so far but i think its about time i tap out of this manga 😅

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me, I've been dropping the manga and only here to see the comment. Lmao, like Darling in the Franxx, I'm glad I drop it.

Suggest to read Bring The Love to wash this from your memory 😂
(The art isn't much, but the characters and relationship are great. Prefer that over this)

Double-page supporter
Ah, the epitome of shoujo. I think... I'm gonna drop this here. I can't help but cringe to oblivion at the events this chapter. I just couldn't find myself enjoying this anymore

Regardless, thanks to Puni for their work!

@eminyan Thank you! Geez. Like, I really do understand. Insecurity can be hard to work around. And the world is, in a way, literally working against her. She has every reason to be jealous and insecure. But you're a grown woman. Literally. You have two lives worth of life experience. Can you be handle yourself a bit better? >:I

i really want to slap my 13 year old self for liking the novel (with such storyline)
thank you so much puni for the translation but I'm dropping this manga

just can't get enough of these misogynist and treating-women-like-objects kinda men😍 who ignore women's bodily autonomy✨ by forcing them into a situation they're clearly uncomfortable in and then romanticizing🌈🌈 it for young girls who may later, because of this normalized behavior think that this is acceptable in a relationship😍😍✨

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus that prince guy its full of red flags. Sure you can excuse it by the norm of the culture of that world and whatnot, bit fuck it is creepy the way he treats her, same goes for the fairy king, they both just pretty much treat her like a thing to won over or look at. The girls isnt any better either, she is just pretty much a wall flower with next to zero personality, with almost no moment where she has shown that she can be anything but an accessory for her husband. Like she is a freaking princess stereotype, fuck her hobby is cooking. Sure you can argue that a woman cooking dosent have to be a misogynistic stereotype, but in her case and how she is being portrait it pretty much fucking is.
I know this is a shoujo manga,an otome game isekai with reverse harem elements, but thats no excuse for how cringy this shit is

Thanks for the chapter! This update reminded me I need to drop this. Thank you Again for the translations

Dex-chan lover
SIGH.... Welp, I'll be leaving the ship. Dropping this alongside some of you. Was fun for a while. Thanks for the translation tho, it's a very fine work.

Dex-chan lover
She's...basically an otome heroine at this point, right? Like, unironically one. She's a damsel, the Fairy King is a fae, and the prince keeps pushing for flirty CG scenes that are oozing with sugar, but never seem to actually solve the problem because the don't have proper conversation.

So basically no party in this is appealing.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the hard work, puni, but I'm dropping. this is like.....so fucking stupid lol. i'm really damn tired of tiara just "uwu i can't do anything I'm sooo jealous"ing everywhere and letting the stupid ass fairy king continue this shit. if she really was the character i thought she was, she would've stood up for herself and told him "I'm in love with Aqua, you need to stop." Fuck this story just went downhill.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the fairy is in fault for making her fell down and still act like nothing ever happened

Dex-chan lover
Oh man saying it's a fight between men and she should stay out even though it's a fight over her? Fucking disgusting

Dex-chan lover
@sunshinelemons actually, after Aqua dive into the cliff for her and the hour-long scolding I was thinking that she’ll add that same words.
Instead... 🤷🏻‍♂️ ok, she has to think about the kingdom’s prosperity too, but being more decisive should have been the right way to prevent Fairy King from messing again.

Users who are viewing this thread