The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

@aurorastar

https://mangadex.org/thread/217705/6/#post_1711141

I didnt mind her in ch1/2 since she was a generic delusional heroine. But she gets shit done or tries to so her likability shot up pretty fast.

Most other people were spamming "die thot" until ch17 ish when they realised the plot sucks without akari and the damsel fluff goes against debater tiara. A few ppl did recognise these problem by ch7 tho.

@deltarayedge She gets shit done? What does that even mean? What has she even done except for trying to act cute and fool everyone (then miserably failing at it) and treating everyone like some characters, not like human beings? How does that make you like someone? >.>
If she had some greater reasons for seducing men and acting like that, I'd give her some credits, but she only did that to get dicks and wealth (Or maybe to stare at their faces idek tbh) And if her acting was good, or if her schemes were good, i'd give her some credits as well. But those aren't good either. I have no idea why anyone would fall for those dog shit acting skills.
Yea anyways, she's just a plain stupid side chick without any redeeming qualities except her pretty face (Or none that she's shown at least)
She's still treating this whole thing as a game, which is nice. And i think she attempted murder at some point but i don't fully remember.

Also, plot doesn't suck without Akari, even with Akari, it just genuinely sucks. It's a genuinely bland manga. It's not even 'so-bad that it's good'. It's just bad.

(Just in case i'm misunderstanding you lemme ask again, you didn't like Akari much in ch 1 and 2 and then started liking her afterwards?)

I ddnt like prince aqua telling tuara that he “likes the softness of her hands, i want to keep holding them” does that mean u wouldnt if they were rough :/

But i still like this manga a lot! Its a nice dose of fluffiness. Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Dex-chan lover
i just hope those earrings don't mean anything
i know it's bad practice to assume the worst
but we are still talking about a person who attempted to murder

great chapter start
"don't you know I enjoy tending the garden?"
"yes I know but I don't care, keep your hands soft to me"
🙄

Akari still doesn't seem to see the characters as people with feelings lmao and Tiara is OK with that???? A freaking entitled child whose "redemption" was so half-assed I want to cry!

Honestly the whole manga reeks of someone's wild wet dream fantasies it's terrifying

I'm okay with this. A lot of these types of stories have waaaay too much drama. Sometimes, I just want fluff.

@aurorastar didnt care for her in ch1/2 but didnt dislike her since she was just a template character. She became more likable as tiara got more fluffy (and dumb).

Likability is based on her interest as a character not how moralistic or good she is. Being a delusional otome VN gamer tryhard cuck is amusing.

Others have said she actually pushes the plot. Nothing advanced without her until they went to seahorse country.

That link i gave and the replies to it explain it better.

For my posts in this chapter i merely wanted to point out how most ppl spammed "die thot" for ages and right now reversed that and want her back.

@deltarayedge Shit sorry didn't read the link actually. Missed it. But my point stays the same. How would you actually like her. Tiara is fluffy and dumb, Akari is delusional, fluffy and dumb. So you want tiara to be delusional? Jk i get you. Tiara is a character with no character. We can all agree with that. But how does one character being bad makes you like another bad character?

(Not really a spoiler, just spoiler tagged to save space lol)
I don't care about what other people think or have said. I just wanted to know why you would like her because that's completely unfathomable to me.
'She didn't try to kill her, she tried to send her to a coma' yeah, like that justifies anything. Moreover, it wasn't a coma spell, it was a basic action spell to injure her. A wrong move and the mc would've died. You could easily play it off as attempted murder.

Sure, her being an idiotic dick chaser and a criminal, treating people like npcs makes her an interesting character, but how does that make you like her?
And tbh rather than being interesting, to me, personally, she's just plain annoying. She acts like she's 12. Same goes for the mc. Both need a piece of reality.

And nah bro she didn't struggle with nothing. She's what you call a privileged person. A character with lots of cheat. She has the healing magic, saintess magic shit or whatever. Her only value is she played the game and reincarnated. She didn't need to climb no social ladder, she only needed to be in the right time and place to seduce the prince. How? Just by smiling and acting cute. She's got a pretty face, she's cute. You said so yourself.

She stops treating mc as an npc, sure, but she still treats this whole thing as a game. Just not the mc, as she knows mc also reincarnated.

Lastly, I think rather than liking Akari's character, you just meant wanting her in the plot to not make it so bland... Since she's interesting and pushes the plot. But that doesn't really make you like her as an individual character.
And IMO, just adding another annoying character won't fix the problem, which is this being a bland, bad manga. Tiara is flour and so is Aqua. watching these two is just pure cringe.
I don't think anyone over the age of 12 would actually like this at this point.

Tiara had debating skills, but she lost any skills she had after ch2 and became some dime novel shoujo character.

Plenty of people like villains. Some of them r well written or charsmatic or whatever.
I like akari for being interesting. How many people r willing to openly say they r cucking someone? She keeps things interesting, it's like a cute pet.

Obviously, yes, she'd fail any morality or iq or skill test i set for her but that's not really important in the context of a fictional character.

I wouldn't marry her or anything.

Well I need this kind of fluffiness since atm my rl is boring as hell. Corona begone

Dex-chan lover
I love this dopey and silly manga, it grew on me, even with the idiot names.

Also, fr, earlobes are super soft. ♥

Thanks for the translation! I really like the fluffy new direction the series is taking, although I'll admit i feel a little bad for Prince Hartknights haha

lovely chapter even though i really wanted to see the dumfuvks face of dispair for nit being able to see tiaria

Users who are viewing this thread