The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

She's gonna go back to the capital one day on the back of the leader of the wyverns with a powerful demon by her side and no one's gonna be able to stop her.
I'd like to clarify that this is not a spoiler, I have no idea what happens later on, I'm just thinking of how cool it'd be :)

“A villainess, a demon, and a wyvern”. Sounds like the beginning of a bad bar joke HAHAHAHA

@Mickt2019 I can sense that you’ve also been victim of being reported of spoiling when it’s mere speculation/fantasization..

the author needs a reason for them to woohoo so theyre eliminating other viable methods one by one

This story should've been titled "how to train your demonic pet" now we can add "and your wyvern" xD

Wyvern eyes did a number on me, alright. The damage is more critical than puppy eyes. Thanks for the update, BCK.

Double-page supporter
Wow, a powerful being that can read the room and knows how to negotiate. That's a first. Really loving this series.

Aggregator gang
You know it's kinda fucked up that mcs did mass extinction of a species just for lolz

Users who are viewing this thread