The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Many talk about the mother, but the brother is just as bad. He told her not to get beaten up by their mom SO that no bruises would show to the ml - NOT because he is worried about her wellbeing. That clearly tells me how abusive their family relationships are. It's not just the mother but everyone around accepting it.

I don't like pineapple pizza, but usually it's paired with ham and I don't like that so that may be why! 🍍

thank you for translating!
Im rather partial to fig and goat cheese pizza myself, so i'll say pineapple isnt too out there

pinepple on pizza is nice!
especially pizza Hawaii (with ham, pinapple and cheese).

Disgusting. Pineapple on pizza = NO. 🤢🤮

It's cool to show that the mother has general hysteria like you would hear in period novels and shit.

Miraila definitely has some shit going on, but I in no way buy that she actually cares whatsoever about her daughter. She's just sees her as a tool for her and her golden child, and pretends to be pleasant when Tia acts like such.

Wow ML finally opened up to her a bit more. Hopefully nothing terrible happens that strains their relationship, but I think it's obvious they should be endgame.

Pineapple on pizza is good. Not my favourite, but not bad either. Hawaiian style is nice.

Pineapple on pizza?
It’s a yay for me.
My younger self don’t angree but now yay.

Also what a smooth reply Duke Evron

I WAS WONDERING WHO DIED THAT THE COMMENTS REACHED 300+, BUT EVERYONE HERE DEBATING ABOUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS.

OF COURSE PINEAPPLE SHOULDN'T BE IN PIZZA, PERIODT.

golden buzzer! its a yes for me! love that sweet and sour taste. probably you guys needs to try strawberry jam, in a sandwich, with egg, ham, cheese, veggies, and tomato sauce. hahahahaja

Users who are viewing this thread