The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

@jlc gets it. French fries in milkshake, chocolate on bacon, pineapple on pizza. All of those are perfection. I hope you see the light one day @wonwoo, follow me and a brand new world will open up to you. BECOME ONE OF US.

pineapple on pizza is actually great tho but not too much. other ppl say it's not good when obv havent tried it

Double-page supporter
"Future wife" - wow so cool of him to say it just like that. That line might seem a bit posessive to use irl though, right? Probably.
@Binary10011 it could easily be a red flag in a lot of other contexts, but she was the one who proposed first anyway. Second, whole reason he came to visit Artezia was to tell her his decision about her offer, but he - and we the readers - got a bit distracted by his indignation at the way she was being treated and her visit to the old Rozan loyalists. While they reached an understanding, he hadn't actually clearly confirmed whether he was going to go along with Artezia's plan at all until right up until he dropped that "future wife" line right as he was leaving, which is really funny (to me at least).

Dex-chan lover
My, how smooth~

Oh joy. Mom isn't only abusive, she's mentally ill and abusive. That doesn't hit painfully close to home or anything. Looks like Lawrence is gonna be the main threat as far as a shrewd enemy seeing through their plans go.

Heh...now that we got to kick her out of the house for a while though, Tia and her "future husband" get to go wild with preparations.

@Zuzzel He really is as bad as he's made out to be. The difference is unlike his mother who is passionate and hot-blooded, he's cold-blooded and cunning. He doesn't do things in fits of temper and that makes him more terrifying because as calculating as Tia was in her first life, Lawrence's calm behavior probably led her to believe that once she successfully made him emperor and lost her usefulness he would let her live. But he immediately disposes of her because she became a liability. Right now she's still an asset. He thinks that he can sell her off in a marriage to Evron and bridge their two families and win his political support. The moment the decides she's more useful dead than alive, he'll kill her. I'm sure it's the same for his mom. She's loved by the king right now, but once he dies, she's dead too

I hate pineapples because when I was young, I ate this super sour pineapple and it burnt me 💀 I avoided pineapples since then... So no pineapples on my pizza. Altho I don't really mind it if
other people wants to eat it lol I'll just pick it off my slice 😂

Aawww. MY FUTURE WIFE. Damn you Cedric, didnt see you as a romamtic talker. Actually, its more of a straight shooter than romantic. 😂 But its just as effective.
Tia's eyes are so beautiful! Im mesmorized by those green eyes every time I see them.
And at the end, we see the good old fashion "rich men just cant help but spoil their women to their heart's content" And Im still not tired from this cliche though( ̄∀ ̄).

As for the pineapple topic, I know a friend who also doesnt like it. She doesnt like sweet in savory dishes. For example, most sweet sour dishes. I once met a person who doesnt like mango. Mango! Ladies and gentlemen. Im not surprised by any taste preference after I heard that... Forgot to mention that Hawaian pizza is the first one I'll always order. So a yay for me

@oshun yes! Ppl get so offended when I say I like pineapple on pizza XD. Pineapple adds tanginess and sweetness to pizza + it’s a fruit serving!

I am allergic to pineapple so pinapple pizza sounds like a death threat.

As always, thank you for all the hard work to bring us such a fun series!

I don't particularly care for pineapple itself, but I do like pineapple pizza (usually called "Hawaiian" here). Though, I never order it when pizza is supposed to be shared with friends or family, as I'm the only one who likes it XD

Pineapple pizza yumyum... Also yayyyy MC can finally get some pretty dresses :D

Dex-chan lover
Yeah sorry... pineapple is a no-no for me. Can't have it on my meatlovers.

Sweet and savory is a flavor combo that have existed for hundreds of years. There is no true argument why pineapple should not go on pizza.

Here, let me translate his words for you: Yo momma's a ho.

xD I love his gentlemanly burn. I also regard the mother a mental case... as the side-woman, I guess she knew people are looking down on her an that made her twisted.

Dex-chan lover
You're inhuman if you don't like pineapple on pizza
Also a blank check for shopping is terrifying.

Aggregator gang
Omg.. her mother needs a doctor asap.
My family always order Hawaiian pizza, or pineapple pizza 🤣, because we just love the sweetness we get from it.

Users who are viewing this thread