The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Haha, if I didn't ship them strongly enough, there were too many cute moments:

- The seducing room, k ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )
- "I'm her suitor now" + proceeding to blush
(/ω\)っ🌼♡♡♡
- He seeing her in her white dress and be like
♡~(´ε` )
- He being a sad puppy because he couldn't get the gem and then reacting dejected because she knew he ain't gonna get it ︶︿︶
- He being shocked by her words and why does she like him (๑•o•๑)っ

Tnksm for your effort! I have a similar problem and it's quite painful, pls take care of yourself ♡

Edit: oh, the old evil woman reacted smartly, that was surprising tbh

no need to hurry at all! please take care of your wrist and thank you for translating :) <3

i think blushing brow guy might b my new pfp omg😢❤️ also pls don't ignore wrist pain ty for translating

yayaya, wholesome and all but I want to destroy her brother ASAP

The redrawers' take on duke evron was adorkable 😂 I can't unsee those eyebrows anymore

Thanks for translating!
Why oh why did the duke trim his voluminous eyebrows?! He’d be the manliest man to have ever manned

Aaahh this is so refreshing to read ML powerful but fluffy inside. Many ML in this kind of story always has haughty, cold even kinda jerk personality. Fluffy and respectful men can be hot and enticing as well.

Ah grand duke evron is such a lovely ML. Definitely a husband material. Has a strong sense of justice, very respectful, good looking, wealthy and have a good status, he's also a cutie. Tia is really winning here.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you sawateam | Bell’s scans!!

Love how Artezia is such a smart woman and the duke, in regards to the jewel and children, likely chose
to forgo the jewel in favor of saving those children seeing how he apologized to Artezia about not getting the jewel

Also, I like how they showed that the Marchioness is not actually the kind woman portrayed here. Even perhaps alluding that someone who presents themselves nice have hidden intentions and motivations.

It’s super interesting to me that Artezia can analyze all this from Marchioness but yet could not foresee her end by her brother’s hand. This shows to me that she is no longer clouded by others anymore and can see her family (who was tying her down) for who they are and thus, others too. For me, this is growth.

Users who are viewing this thread