The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

dang that poison line though but then again i dont think Tia would poison him? Freyl is still a trusted knight of the Duke and what she wants to do is support the Duke. If she ever poisons him then who will be the Duke's new trusted aid?

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR NOT DROPPING THIS. Oh man, sh*t's getting goooooood. Please let Tia gain love and all the bad actors suffer as they deserve.

Thank you for the mass release!!!
Even with the mass release you thirst for more!
This story is sooooo gooooodddd😍

Dex-chan lover
@nevity
Tia is only warning Freyl of his weak point, which she exploited back in timeline 1 to kill him. In the current timeline she wants him around as her "questioner/conscience".

@vangoz
WN implies MC's father is one of Marquis Rozan's grandsons, whom Miraila seduced. The marquis himself was too old and sick to have fathered Tia. It's implied the father died after Miraila mass-poisoned the Rozans so she could claim their fortune for herself and improve her own social security.

Thank you so much for the mass release update guys.. XD
Keep the good works, stay safe, and healthy.. 😃

Double-page supporter
I'm confused about another thing. Is Lawrence supposed to be her older brother or younger brother? From the beginning I get the impression he's the older brother, but it doesn't make sense.

@vangoz It's been stated since the first few chapters that Lawrence is her older brother. Her mother was the Emperor's mistress from the beginning and the emperor had to buy off Tia's father to marry Tia and Lawrence's mom so they could continue their affair because by law (in order to stop this exact kind of adultery) the Emperor couldn't be around unmarried women while married himself.

@zz2000 So could you clear this up for me but is this chapter basically implying the Emperor might have killed his own legitimate sons with the Empress? Also I thought the reason why he married the Empress or didn't replace her with Miraila (and thus make Lawrence legitimate) as Tia implied to Lawrence was because he needed to solidify his own legitimacy so I thought she might have had royal blood but now they talk about her Ducal family so was I mistaken?

@sonyaism @nevity I didn't read the novels but I'm pretty sure Tia was implying she poisoned the guy herself in the previous timeline, either deliberately or by accident while trying to get at Cedric. Those were my first thoughts upon seeing that look anyway <_<

Users who are viewing this thread