The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@zz2000 The ending of this chapter is chapter 26 in the webnovel so a lot of material got skipped. To put this in perspective, there are only 40 chapters translated right now in the webnovel and it's most likely to end within 10 more chapters. I'm sad they skipped over a lot of Rachel's trolling. Also this face.
omvlmxm.png

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... where's the firework, or was it later they'll talk about it?

Dex-chan lover
Her brother used backstab and she countered with meteor. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!

Double-page supporter
god i love seeing women beat the shit out each other, as usual

Fed-Kun's army
I demand an anime for this. And I want Miyako Sawashiro to voice act Alexandra definitely, and maybe Kikuo Inoue or Kana Hanazawa as the beloved mastermind.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks Rachel always ready to Instant Kill her opposition, all she needs is a combo route to do it. The Prince going to be Instant Killed after the knight retainer of his got killed in societal sense.

I play Guilty Gear for fun and the political story in the story mode is fascinating, other than that, I play some decent Jam.

I'm a sad panda this manga is doing the same thing like other novel adaptations (skipping things. Troll count is lower T_T)

Fed-Kun's army
@xrinkz

Precisely, she seems like an edmond in training. but we need a bit more evil to get to his level. WE know shes max revenge level when the princes begs for the sweet release of death.

Users who are viewing this thread