The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Okay, first off thanks for translating this!!!! Secondly, what the heck mangaka?? So like, there’s 40 chapters out at the moment of the novel, and the first chapter covered around the first 5 chapters of the novel. Which is pretty fine, we’re all good. But with this chapter, we’re now up to around chapter 30. What?! Was I not aware of the fact that this is a bullet train running right into the ending of the novel???

Rachel is by far the best villainess MC. It has only been 2 chapters but this is quickly becoming my favourite otome manga

Dex-chan lover
Hah, beautiful...The only complain I have so far is, that it seems she let her brother off the hook too easily. But I guess he is family and you certainly don't pull a Fredo. You never do a Fredo!

Dex-chan lover
George..
if you knew your sister was so scheming or extreme whne it comes to he rplanning you should known from the start it wasnt her.
not realise it now way to late

Dex-chan lover
When you throw the otome villainess into prison because you think she is just the cliche impulsive bully with negative IQ but it turns out she is actually the otome version of Frank Underwood.

Bad Girl: Gokigenyou~
Rachel: Tummy-chan meets Knee-kun~
Rachel: THIS. IS. RAACCCHHHEEELLLLLLL!!! (300 music cue)
*Rachel introduces Tummy-chan to Knee-kun~*
Bad Girl: $%&@$%&#!!!%%*&?!!

Dex-chan lover
ok here we go again:

Fucking kneed in pg 2!
and the lil kid that she almost killed was the prince? fucking A...
The Kingdom Association of Flatalists! FLAT OF THE YEAR!
YAY PRISON!
Alexandra is fucking beautiful and legit looks like she could be another Otome villainess
Fucking wig snatched! what does she have on him?!
....ok she's got a lot and i mean A LOT on him...and really dude? with ur sister dress?
oh shit she's the brother childhood friend and fiancee?
Welp thats one down, now its time for the big guy to fall like a tree

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick Whoa, dude. I never asked any of that so why do you feel the need to tag me and unload all of that without even putting a spoiler tag. Adaptation doesn't need to be an exact copy so it might still be added later as a flashback or other form. It also already implied in this chapter that she put the prince through some ordeal during their childhood.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nematoda
and how stupid of her brother to forgot that fact his sister Terrifying Lady that can make someone bow down to her just by her words? and after knowing her since childhood, he still believe the whore who come from nowhere until now....
Since probs they'll have this adapted in manga, I'll spoiler it.
In WN, he thought the one who was bullying him was his and MC's childhood friend but actually they were the childhood friend AND the MC. He got PTSD so much that he thought that the one who were bullying him was only one person, the childhood friend "Alexandria." But in fact, Alexandria was actually doing verbal-bullying while the MC was doing physical-bullying to him (He got PTSD at the physical-bullying one lmao).

Dex-chan lover
as someone that have read the WN, I can guarantee you absolute chaos if she really planned to take the guy on the last panel

Users who are viewing this thread