The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
The wig thing got confusing. I didn't catch who is who half the time after they did the Sofia <-> Rachel swap.

Aggregator gang
You silly boy. You actually let yourself forget what sort of person your sister is. Not to mention cheating on your fiancee...

Dex-chan lover
That was really bad. For the (idiot) Prince.
MC was extraordinarily connected with big shots from inside and outside the country. Not to mention, she had so many sleeper agents and spies in the royal palace... she could have a coup d'etat whenever she wanted.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins :
I think she is, but she could easily have slept with the prince and a few of his entourage by now for all I know. I said she was conning them because she was leading them into traps (in the scene we see she takes a pre-payment then leads the "client" to a door that opens into a sewage canal)

@Kaigamer : besides plotting with the prince to publicly shame her, and being one of the 2 who dragged her from the party to the prison (making it a public scandal for their house, instead of something that should have been handled in private) ,or just publicly calling her an embarrassment to their house. He is a traitor to her and an embarrassment to their family, his duty was to prevent a stain on the families honor. Since he knew about the prince's idiotic plans in advance he should have acted to keep it from being a public scandal like it did instead of taking part, and 100% should have let his parents know immediately, not left them to find out after the fact.

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins
These Villainess stories play off the common tropes. It's very often that the main girl is cute but more "average" and the side fanservice girl or villainess is a sex pot with more charisma. This story plays it up by making the would be hero into actual boring dummies.
@Writerfromanotherstar
They are pretty much just Rachel's playthings already.

Damn

Makes me kinda glad I don't have a sister. I literally felt the legitimate chills here...😀

@Kaigamer
HE
. Rubbed his tube juice on his sister dress when he learned about girls.
.sniff his sister sheets and pillows
.stole his sister underwear.
.even though he has a fiance, he basically confessed his love for another.

Contributor
@Sep10trion
The IRA hit didn't do a massive amount of damage to the family as a whole, it's still got connections to much of european royalty.

Aggregator gang
oh my lord she dropped the big bomb there... the ringleader of the bully and the victim in the pond was the big idiot ...

damn that lil bro future is fucked up..
and his mind in early days are fucked up too ..... i've got no more word to describe his insanity ....

the comedy in this series are top notch haha
*this manga chapter is ch 26 on WN
in the wn mentioned the lil bro stealing the "king of fear" underwear are at 15 y.o, but here it's 17y.o hmmm...

Dex-chan lover
Wow they managed to condense a lot of stuff in such a short amount of time. Sadly they skipped a few things like Sofia's time disguised as Rachel. I'm impressed.

Also my favorite charactee Martina will be shown next chapter. I'm excited <3

Dex-chan lover
@Aznereth From what I read from the novel it was more terrifying for the knights order as well

The MC mentioned Martina who is Sykes fiancé. MC spoiled the beans about Sykes cheating and immediately come to the castle after “convincing” 20 men with her fist. When Sykes learned about Martina’s arrival at the castle, the first thing he do is to run away with his Father help, alas.

Users who are viewing this thread