The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Noir4241 i don't "play" GG. i'm more of a watcher since i suck at fighting games. like, all the inputs i try to do like quarter-turns just end up not registering. sometimes i think it's because i'm too fast...or maybe i'm just doing it wrong enough

Dex-chan lover
More like, you need practice more? I spent 60 hours to perfect certain special move cancels and 20 hours at the beginning to do all characters special moves?

Let’s move this discussion on gaming forum.

Dex-chan lover
even king is afraid of her....
can hold a party in the prison with many foreign kingdom's ambassadors...
almost every knights and servants in the palace is belong to hers... and the nobles can't do shit against her...

she basically a 'True Ruler' of that kingdom....

and how stupid of her brother to forgot that fact his sister Terrifying Lady that can make someone bow down to her just by her words? and after knowing her since childhood, he still believe the whore who come from nowhere until now....

@lazerus56

that kind of planning requires a ridiculous extent of foresight. i wonder how long rachel has been planning it before she was thrown into prison

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha The novel is more detailed and more brutal + more funny. The novel narrated that the little brother had PTSD since childhood because a certain event involves Rachel and that PTSD is the cause why he prefer Flat chested girl even though he got such a beautiful fiancee with big boobs.

@xrinkz The novel explained the process of the planning and how ridiculous it was but the manga skipped it all.

Double-page supporter
This series is amazing. Every chapter feels like 4+ chapters in some other series and has me grinning the entire time. That brother sure is a deviant.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@xrinkz the novelupdates link is under information here
https://mangadex.org/title/39561/the-villainess-slow-prison-life-began-with-her-broken-engagement

Her plans are beautifully and carefully planned but the disaster it befalls on the victim is really brutal

Dex-chan lover
Pressing F for George

@Kllick haven't read the novel but imo, the scene where the maid sneaks into the jail, shows just how far Rachel's influence and power goes. Attentive readers will pick up on that right away ("cat food" being a code word, the driver of the wagon, the gate guard, two teams of spies and infiltrators, another set to make George think he's stopping them). I mean I can already imagine and I think the artist did a good job in conveying that in a single scene.

Users who are viewing this thread