The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Damn. Miss Rachel's maids are something else. Whole other level.

Also...what did she mean when George did something to her LOL

Her little brother is freaky horny for his sister?

giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I should've known better than to drink water while reading this. Now my lungs are swimming.

Fed-Kun's army
scary.... ima check to make sure all my hentai is hidden again

Double-page supporter
"A true flatalist will accept all manner of meagre !"

Those words rang true and shook my soul !

Double-page supporter
I love how he realizes she's really innocent because if she really wanted to get rid of Margaret, she would already be dead and no one would ever find the body.

She should tell their parents as well but, then again, they already abandoned George to his fate... You reap what you sow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ok, few things:

1. Rachel is giving me life, she's basically doing what I've always wished for an MC, she kicked that distasteful and stupid 'Miss Punching Bag' b1tch so hard and I'm in peace now, ty. R.IP. her stupid self (and not really because she did more stupid things after, lol). uwu

2. Rachel to Margaret: *Kicks her ass and then talks* "You're a peerless punching bag", "what sort of talents does a punching bag have?" Rachel proceeds to forget about her. Ah, what a ruthless and epic queen. :")

3. Pfft "flat of the year", that hurt. How they could have said that and in front of her? Nasty idiots.

4. I love Sofia, she's reminds me to Yona but she actually cares for her lady, lmao. She's like a ninja with a master degree or something, I'm pretty impressed.

5. Wow, so George is such a pathetic loser (I mean, I knew he was like that since the beginning but I didn't know it was that much), glad Rachel is the big boss here. uwu AHAHAHAHA, I didn't know that Alexandra was his fiancée, now she will control him forever for being a disloyal brother, a stupid son, a weirdo, and a cheating b4stard, lol.

Tysm for the chapters <3

Users who are viewing this thread