The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement

This is simply a giant giggle-fest, and I recommend it wholeheartedly. The chapters are so long it’s like three in one! 10/ fvcking 10!

@reu
https://twitter.com/Miya_Taira/status/1328335461060800517
Note that the tweet says "might" be released before 1 year anniv. of manga's release

Dex-chan lover
it's absolutely brilliant, with only one glaring issue i hope gets resolved, however unlikely it is...

...there arent enough chapters

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely, kinda boring. Thing go soo well for the Mc that I don't even get amused while reading this, while the Mc is interesting, since she has absolutely no challenge, it makes things so easy to predict and thats is the only problem that I have with this Manga, there's absolutely nothing that can change the predictable path, she is going to win without a single problem.

Okay, I'm only at chapter 1. Just how stupid is her brother? He's like " I like a girl and I heard that she waa bullied by my sister. Okay Imma throw my sister in prison" layk gurl ur stupid.

Wait what... that was it...
The first chapter was hilarious but all of them are ridden with a HUGE amount of boring and completely unnecessary expository text, and that short ending... Idk I feel like it was a waste of time reading it, but the premise was fun I guess

Dex-chan lover
The storyline was a refreshing idea, however, there's just so much text on one page it makes the reader want to skip a load of pages and once they reach a page with less text, they won't understand anything at all. I also would've liked it better if the mc had a bit more trouble with executing her plans, the things that she did went so well to an unrealistic degree.

I’ve been waiting for updates. Please author and drawers, pleasee continue this amazing story and art. Pleasee update more.... I will be waiting even it will takes a year or more just update!

This is “Gold”! I wish there is more. It is more than a well-written, well-balanced story with very good pacing. Hope to see and hear more from this author. Kudos!

Users who are viewing this thread