The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement

Although late, after reading the first chapter
I couldn't understand why the king made Rachel that stupid prince's fiance Now I know that she is so much of a psychopath that even the king HIMSELF doesn't want to make her his enemy, also if she was the queen no one and I mean no one would disobey her period.
.PS. the lil' bro is such an idiot for forgetting not only his fiance for Margaret but the fact that his big sis is the devil herself.
you have no idea how long I was laughing for and it was just the first chapter....🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wish this could get even an OVA just so I could see this masterpiece in motion, I wonder what the VA's would be though.

This is entire story was truly nothing but satisfaction.
I have nothing more to say apart from that it is sad that it was so short.

Damn, it's rare to see such good stuff with villainesses
too bad it only lasted only 3 chapters huh-

There's only 3 chapters? This is interesting only bc I read other villainess which the prince is a fool... or something like that

Dex-chan lover
@Kumenbi @vangoz @ Sakura-sann @DrHarlethW
The continuation of the story is available on the novelization version (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/slow-prison-life/)
The web-novel, which is the version availlable on NU, is only 49 chapters, and the story is completed.

Pffffffttttt, this is hilarious xDDDD

Rachel is definitely the absolute best, 10/10, elevate to godhood right this second. Too bad this is only a teaser manga for the LN, I'd've loved to see the entire thing adapted!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is gold but the ending tho I thought it would end with a bang. Too bad it has only three chapters.

That was 3 chapters!? Are you sure it wasn't volumes because those were very long chapters! My goodness, I loved how they were more worried about what Rachel would do than her being put in prison 🤣🤣 I nearly died laughing

Atleast show who the ML is? Oh well there wasn't any romance tag anyway.

I actually want to see the flat chested chick get obliterated (just cuz she is annoyingly naive) but alas I guess she provides as an entertainment of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread